Buying wishlist! - PAYING IN MILLIONS

I'm really sorry lol! Mixed you up with someone else. I'll grab the pinnafore and be right back.

Hi, I can give you a four leaf clover? I know it's not much but I'm short on bells and have none of the other stuff :'D

Hi, I can give you a four leaf clover? I know it's not much but I'm short on bells and have none of the other stuff :'D

sure thing! ^o^ let me add you in a minute

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me know when you're ready and i'll open them ~

I have two famous mushrooms and a jacob's ladder for 1.5 million IGB if that works for you. My code is in the sidebar. I added you. If you want to let me know when your gates are open I can come over.

I have two famous mushrooms and a jacob's ladder for 1.5 million IGB if that works for you. My code is in the sidebar. I added you. If you want to let me know when your gates are open I can come over.

okay! i'll add you and open my gates in a minute ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

opened!

Back