• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wishlist! - PAYING IN MILLIONS

whoops i'm sorry! tbt is fine ^^ how much would you like?

10 tbt is fine as stated in your post? I won't have wifi for around an hour and a half, can I vm you when I'm ready? ^^

i can give you a lot of flowers, mushrooms and clovers c: do you do tbt?

Hello again! I just realized I have an elegant mushroom that you can buy if you're still looking for them

i can give you a lot of flowers, mushrooms and clovers c: do you do tbt?

i'm sorry but i want to save my tbt for japanese / korean DLCs at the moment. if i have more to spare after i buy those i'll let you know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again! I just realized I have an elegant mushroom that you can buy if you're still looking for them

sure thing! i'm gonna take a shower though so i'll be back on in a little bit :blush:

i'm sorry but i want to save my tbt for japanese / korean DLCs at the moment. if i have more to spare after i buy those i'll let you know!
ooo okay! if youre still looking for them i can give them for 1 tbt each c:

ooo okay! if youre still looking for them i can give them for 1 tbt each c:

whoa really? thank you so much!! ;__;
i think the ones i need are red-horned hat, high spirits hat, and school cap ( not school hat - school cap is a korean DLC )

i have them ^.^ if youre available rn i can drop them off!

i can offer bells, items, or tbt!
edit: okay i'm desperate so i'm going to pay a lot in igb since i have waaay too much anyway lol

flowers: ( 500k igb each )
jacob's ladder
orange tulips

items: ( 1 mil igb each )
cushion
egg lamp

clothes: ( 1 mil igb each )
muumuu
white cap
white team hat

other: ( 500k igb each )
elegant mushroom
famous mushroom
flat mushroom
4 leaf clover

I have one jacob's ladder, two cushions and one white cap.
Is that helpful? :3

Back