• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wishlist! - PAYING IN MILLIONS

I'm ready to give the pinnafore to you any time today from 11am GMT to 8pm GMT!

I have a Lily-Record Player, and multiple Four-leaf Clovers and Silver Axes if you are interested in them. I just came back so I am missing all the items from after the update but if you don't want to trade any of those I will accept bells or TBT, whichever you want to give.

I have a Lily-Record Player, and multiple Four-leaf Clovers and Silver Axes if you are interested in them. I just came back so I am missing all the items from after the update but if you don't want to trade any of those I will accept bells or TBT, whichever you want to give.

i think i have a few amiibo update items i can offer. are you looking for anything certain? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready to give the pinnafore to you any time today from 11am GMT to 8pm GMT!

i should be available for the rest of the day! ^^

I still have the kiddie stereo and 1 basket of perfect pears

i think i have a few amiibo update items i can offer. are you looking for anything certain? ^^

I just received the Monster Hunter and My Melody sets but other than that I basically have nothing you buy with MEOW Coupons.

I just received the Monster Hunter and My Melody sets but other than that I basically have nothing you buy with MEOW Coupons.

okay!
i have:
fueki drawers
zen tea set
barrel planter
water melon
white festive tree
inkopolis table
roasted dino meat
fueki chair

and if that's not enough i'll check what the campsite has for sale atm ^^

okay!
i have:
fueki drawers
zen tea set
barrel planter
water melon
white festive tree
inkopolis table
roasted dino meat
fueki chair

and if that's not enough i'll check what the campsite has for sale atm ^^

You can check yeah, those sound good though. How many Four-leaf Clovers and Silver Axes did you want?

I don't know how many you would want but I have 15 famous mushrooms, and a silver axe!

ok! would you like all of them? and i'll take as many four leaf clovers as you have, and 2 silver axes if that's okay!
my campsite has a unicycle, silver teapot, and pave's RV is in my campsite if you want any of his furniture

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know how many you would want but I have 15 famous mushrooms, and a silver axe!

i would like all your mushrooms if that's okay! luckily i'm getting an axe from another player though ^^

Last edited:
ok! would you like all of them? and i'll take as many four leaf clovers as you have, and 2 silver axes if that's okay!
my campsite a unicycle, silver teapot, and pave's RV is in my campsite if you want any of his furniture

I think I can do 4 Four-leaf Clovers and easily 2 Silver Axes plus the Lily-Record Player. I would also take the Unicycle, Teapot and anything you can get from Pav? if you are okay with that.

I think I can do 4 Four-leaf Clovers and easily 2 Silver Axes plus the Lily-Record Player. I would also take the Unicycle, Teapot and anything you can get from Pav? if you are okay with that.

sounds good! let me order them for you and make sure none of my villagers are planning on moving before i change the date

sounds good! let me order them for you and make sure none of my villagers are planning on moving before i change the date

Aye-aye, let me know when you are ready. Do you want to come to my town?

adding you two now! let me know when you're ready and i'll open my gates

Back