• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need help naming a new town yall

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
White Rose
White Rose
K so I don't have a second ACNL cart atm, but if I do happen to get another one I already have an idea for the town.

I want it to be a sheep town. I am gonna have 10 sheep villagers in my town, and my mayor is gonna be dressed like a wolf or possibly a sheepdog. The town itself will have a countryside theme to it.

The only problem is I'm having a hard time coming up with a good name for the town. Any suggestions? Thanks~♡

Maybe something cute to do with sheep, idk if you maybe have a fave sheep you could base the name off of that?

I've personally gone for things such as foxfield/Cattopia (lol) and other animal based names to set a theme for your town,
https://aforestlife.com/guides/animal-crossing-town-name-ideas-and-methods/

I personally love using these kind of things so you can pick and mix yourself!! GOod luck and have fun <3

I was gonna name it sheep-somethin or wool-somethin but I just kept drawing a blank. Maybe I'll keep thinking!

Thanks btw ^^

I'm trying to think of yarn puns for a town name but nothing is coming to me. This one isn't a yarn pun, but Cashmere might be a good name. The issue with Cashmere is that 1. It's a villager's name, 2. I'm pretty sure someone else on the site has it as their town name.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait this one is awful and doesn't actually make sense for a sheep town, but it's a fabric name:

COTTOWN. It's a play on words of cotton and town. I won't be offended if you don't use Cottown because it's probably the worst town name I've ever come up with.

How about naming your town Aesop for the Wolf in Sheep's clothing fable?

I'm actually thinking that might be a good name for the mayor of the town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm trying to think of yarn puns for a town name but nothing is coming to me. This one isn't a yarn pun, but Cashmere might be a good name. The issue with Cashmere is that 1. It's a villager's name, 2. I'm pretty sure someone else on the site has it as their town name.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait this one is awful and doesn't actually make sense for a sheep town, but it's a fabric name:

COTTOWN. It's a play on words of cotton and town. I won't be offended if you don't use Cottown because it's probably the worst town name I've ever come up with.
I like tge name Cashmere for the town! I don't mind that someone else has used it (unless they're offended themselves) and I don't plan on having the villager Cashmere in my town.

Cottown is one of the funniest puns I've ever heard xDDD

maybe you could search up the word 'sheep' translated to different languages, and see if any of them appeal to you? ^^

Sheep ideas:

- Lanolin - the oil from sheep
- Wooly - like Yoshis Wooly World
- Cozy - a town with sheep would be cozy
- Comfort
- Zzz - counting sheep
- Baa - Baa Baa Black sheep have you any wool?
- Shepard - a cute mayors name

Sheep ideas:

- Lanolin - the oil from sheep
- Wooly - like Yoshis Wooly World
- Cozy - a town with sheep would be cozy
- Comfort
- Zzz - counting sheep
- Baa - Baa Baa Black sheep have you any wool?
- Shepard - a cute mayors name

Ohh I really love Wooly!

Back