Selling Custom Pokemon ( Shiny + Non Shiny )

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
Feedback
100% (46) +
Hey guys, I'm gonna be selling custom Pokemon for TBT!
(Please note that I will be using a hacking device to customise. That's the only way possible.)

I'll be customising the Pokemon, whether or not it's shiny, level, gender, ball type, and nature. No IVs and EVs.

The price will be your offer, you decide what it's worth, depending on what you want.

Just fill that out to make an order!

Pokemon:
Shiny:
Level:
Nature:

Thank you!

So are the custom mons 6iv?

I'm pretty sure the stats can be maxed out.

Alright, It's a bit late where i'm at rn, so i'll have an offer sometime tomorrow.

Pokemon: Volcanion
Shiny: No
Level: 100
Ball: Cherish
Nature: Modest

Can it be the NA event one with the correct OT for the event (I am unsure what it is, if you like I can check?) as well as having the event ribbion. If not I'll pass.

I'm basically just looking for the event Volcanion with Modest real OT and cherish ball plus the ribbion. So it looks legit xD

Thank you for considering!

Btw it's late here so I'll be online again tomorrow!

Last edited:
Pokemon: Volcanion
Shiny: No
Ball: Cherish
Nature: Modest

Can it be the NA event one with the correct OT for the event (I am unsure what it is, if you like I can check?) as well as having the event ribbion. If not I'll pass.

I'm basically just looking for the event Volcanion with Modest real OT and cherish ball plus the ribbion. So it looks legit xD

Thank you for considering!

Btw it's late here so I'll be online again tomorrow!

Hey, I found the one you're after! The OT is Helen, and it's a NA event, according to Serebii.
Your Pokemon is currently on Pokemon X. If you want it on Sun/Moon, lemme know and I can get it traded up for you!
Right now I'm not sure how much TBT an event poke is worth, so I'm going to leave it up to you to make an offer!

Pokemon: Gallade (Nicknamed Ronin if possible)
Shiny: Yes
Ball: Regular
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Speed
Move 1: Swords Dance
Move 2: Drain Punch
Move 3: Shadow Sneak
Move 4: Psycho Cut

Offer: 35 tbt

Hey, I found the one you're after! The OT is Helen, and it's a NA event, according to Serebii.
Your Pokemon is currently on Pokemon X. If you want it on Sun/Moon, lemme know and I can get it traded up for you!
Right now I'm not sure how much TBT an event poke is worth, so I'm going to leave it up to you to make an offer!

OMG Thank you so much!
It has the ribbion and modest, right? If so that's perfect :3

How does um...30tbt sound?

Also, I would like it sun/moon if that's ok with you?

I've seen event pokes go for anywhere from 15-50 so I thought I'd go for about half that? If it's too low let me know.

Btw, I'd like to buy these as well

Pokemon: Pansear x3
Level: 99
Ball: Pokeball
Nature: Timid
Offer: how's um 20tbt total sound?

And one of this,
Pokemon: Lopunny
Ball: Pokeball (Unless love ball is legal? If not able to catch legitly in one then just pokeball)
Offer: 10 tbt

Also, could you get a JPN Marshadow event one?

Last edited:
What hacking device do you use? (discussion is allowed about Pokemon hacks, I'm pretty sure)

I want to be able to edit EV's (Effort Values) and IV's (Individual Values) so does it not have that feature available?

Hi, did you accept my offer?

Pokemon: Gallade (Nicknamed Ronin if possible)
Ball: Regular
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Speed
Move 1: Swords Dance
Move 2: Drain Punch
Move 3: Shadow Sneak
Move 4: Psycho Cut

Offer: 35 tbt

I'm not 100% sure about changing EVS, I'll have to get back to you on that one. But if I can't, do you still want it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, did you accept my offer?

Yes, I just replied then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What hacking device do you use? (discussion is allowed about Pokemon hacks, I'm pretty sure)

I want to be able to edit EV's (Effort Values) and IV's (Individual Values) so does it not have that feature available?

A powersave is used, and as far as I know, it CAN'T change IVS. Sorry :(

I'm not 100% sure about changing EVS, I'll have to get back to you on that one. But if I can't, do you still want it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I just replied then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

A powersave is used, and as far as I know, it CAN'T change IVS. Sorry :(

nvm didn't realize the context

Also I guess. (assuming the evs will be set to zero so i can train it up myself)

Last edited:
OMG Thank you so much!
It has the ribbion and modest, right? If so that's perfect :3

How does um...30tbt sound?

Also, I would like it sun/moon if that's ok with you?

I've seen event pokes go for anywhere from 15-50 so I thought I'd go for about half that? If it's too low let me know.

Btw, I'd like to buy these as well

Pokemon: Pansear x3
Level: 99
Ball: Pokeball
Nature: Timid
Offer: how's um 20tbt total sound?

And one of this,
Pokemon: Lopunny
Ball: Pokeball (Unless love ball is legal? If not able to catch legitly in one then just pokeball)
Offer: 10 tbt

Pokemon: Marshadow
Ball: Event
Offer: 20 tbt?
Updated

Hey, I'm not too sure if Marshadow event can be shiny, but seeing as it's a Mythical, I'm positive you can't legally get one, making it impossible to trade or use online. Sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, MAYBE you could, since you can with the others (I forgot lol)
We'll just see!

Hey, I'm not too sure if Marshadow event can be shiny, but seeing as it's a Mythical, I'm positive you can't legally get one, making it impossible to trade or use online. Sorry!

Oops sorry that was actually a typo! I was too lazy to copy the forum from the front page of the thread, so I did from the lopunny request. I don't want a shiny lol my bad

Oops sorry that was actually a typo! I was too lazy to copy the forum from the front page of the thread, so I did from the lopunny request. I don't want a shiny lol my bad

Ok, so you want one NON-Shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back