• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Currency

Evelyn26

Bells
So, I understand that The Bell Tree has different kinds of currency but how is each one obtained?

including the seashells and the other various currency's?

The seashells are only for starters. You only get 10 seashells, and that's it.

Tickets are earned for participating in TBT Fair activities.
Eggs are earned by clicking on egg graphics in posts (but only during the egg hunt).

There were others such as embers and advent tokens, but those were exclusive.

But posting isn't the only way to make TBT (the main currency). If you have in-game items, art, Pokemon, or 28x28 pixels under your sidebar (most commonly known as collectibles) to sell, you can sell them for TBT. And you can earn them in a TBT giveaway if you're lucky and participating.

Last edited:
would you also be able to tell me how to change my avatar? i cant find the option

You first click the settings tab at the top. Then you can click "change avatar". Over there, you can find a bunch of site avatars available, but if you want your own avatar (like the Eevee avatar), you can upload a 100x100 image for it to be your avatar.

I hope that helps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Go to settings at the top then on the side you will find under "My Profile" "Edit Avatar" c:

Damn, you beat me to it!

The only one that you need to be thinking about is TBT Bells, basically.

Seashells are for newbies, and they get some that they can spend on the essential add-ons that let you have bigger avatars and mailboxes and stuff like that.

The other ones you're referring to are exclusive to events that are held here from time to time, and the way of earning them varies usually.

TBT Bells are earned by posting. The longer the post, the more TBT you'll earn. People can also earn TBT by trading in-game items and art in exchange for it. There's lots of different ways! Some people, like me, sell graphics and Pok?mon and such.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninja'd down to hell.

Oh, and one more thing about currency. You should never sell real world currency or representatives of real world currency for TBT Bells. That is against the site rules. You should also avoid selling hacked items.

I know you didn't ask about that, but I'm giving you a heads up on that.

Back