Opinion on cute town idea?

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hiya everyone! I actually had an idea for my acnl town but I'd love to know more opinions on it!!
I have the mayor be a witch, she'd have a real plant/overgrown feel to her and her house would be decorated with spooky or dark themed things combined with mush or plants!
The main story to the town would be that the witch was immortal and tried experimenting on villagers/another player house to make him immortal so he could stay with her, I don't know how I'd portray that but I'd love for someone to give me some ideas!!

Please tell me what you think about it and as always thanks for reading! :blush:

ooh this sounds super cute! you could have magical themed villagers like julian (his design is just magical + he's a unicorn), ruby (reference to pulling a rabbit out of a hat- bc she's super cute and all white + alice in wonderland vibes), stitches (like a toy brought to life), coco (another inanimate object brought to life), fang (he's... just... so pretty... those eyes... i'm not biased... or anything), phoebe (she's a phoenix), drago (dragon), kiki (like a halloween black cat + super cute), merengue (back to the whole inanimate object- in this case, cake- brought to life), tia (teacups!!), or penelope (every fairy tale has to have mice involved, amirite)! lobo also fits your creepy / magic vibe!

hope this town goes lovely for you!!! make sure to share your da when you've completed it! :))

(ahh more ideas: the upper half / upper corner can be an enchanted forest made entirely out of cedars! your witch's house could be nestled somewhere deep into those woods! mushrooms all over)

(screaming bc i thought of more villagers:)

prince (frog prince!!!!!), queenie (idk she's just magical looking), roscoe (the ultimate baddie), tangy (living orange!), sterling (knight to the rescue!), or spork (idk... reminds me of witches turning people they don't like into pigs) also work well!

hopefully i'm actually helping and not just rambling all over your thread hehe :blush:

(screaming bc i thought of more villagers:)

prince (frog prince!!!!!), queenie (idk she's just magical looking), roscoe (the ultimate baddie), tangy (living orange!), sterling (knight to the rescue!), or spork (idk... reminds me of witches turning people they don't like into pigs) also work well!

hopefully i'm actually helping and not just rambling all over your thread hehe :blush:

Ahh I'll reply here bc omg thank you so much for all the advice!! Rn I'm aiming for the perfect town so it's hard to design and do that lol but I really think its a cute idea, tbh right now my two characters (The witch and the boy) are nestled in the left bottom corner of the map, I always like putting my characters in tight spots lol but I'm considering either remaking the town (I feel so bad one of my starters was Merengue ;; ) or somehow hacking it only to get pines near my house lol ;v;

I actually really appreciate your ideas though so if you know anything more I'd love to hear it!! You're really good at giving advice <3 // I definetly want Kiki and Sterling eventually tbh also Coco and Fang (not biased LOL)

Wow that's a cool idea! Something that I thought of that might work for you in regards to the experimenting on villagers thing would be to have a table with a villagers photo on it with like an incense burner or something and maybe some candles or the 4 leaf clover (since it turns into a book and could look like a little spell book), it just makes me think of in movies and stuff where you see this altar with all of this stuff on it and in the middle is the photo of the person the spell is directed toward. Anyway, just an idea; good luck!! :)

Small bump bc I'm in need of ideas lol
If you guys would want to check out my dream adress too to add some ideas for the town + theme it'd be appreciated~!

I think it would be a pretty cool theme to go on. Every immortal story has to have a bad guy who is anti-immortality though, so another villager house could be a hunter , trying to extinguish anything magical in town, with his/her own torture dungeon , weapon room, artifact or keepsakes room from magical beings he/ she has been done with. Ex: fairy in a bottle. Though fairy in a bottle can also be placed on the dungeon I guess :D

Last edited:
I think it would be a pretty cool theme to go on. Every immortal story has to have a bad guy who is anti-immortality though, so another villager house could be a hunter , trying to extinguish anything magical in town, with his/her own torture dungeon , weapon room, artifact or keepsakes room from magical beings he/ she has been done with. Ex: fairy in a bottle. Though fairy in a bottle can also be placed on the dungeon I guess :D

Ahh this is actually super good!! At first I was thinking of makingthe witch more dark and plant like but have another girl character (besides the immortal two ones) that has a very dreamy house with the idea that that's her ideal self and she is letting herself get in the way, but I kinda like the darker thing too tbh!!~

Very cute idea, thank you and yesss I def. have the fairy bottle already but I plan on using it multiple times <3

Back