• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What villagers do you think will be gone in the new game?

I hope they don't remove anyone...

I think there's something to love about all villagers, regardless of whether they are constantly tier 1 or have never moved from the bottom tier. ^_^

Let's hope Chadder lol

lmaoo yass, took forever to move and always hangin' out in my main street now XD

I think I'd be a good idea (in terms of money-making, not good for fans!) if they introduced more amiibo-card only villagers. But more than new villagers, I just want to see more personallity types, but that's not what this thread is about haha.

like others have said, I don't think it's likely that they'll remove any villagers! I really hope they add more species/personalities in the next game though :0

Hopefully none. Do think champ will stay gone though especially if Porter is around. I hope to see more villagers added tbh.

I sort of hope they'll remove some tier 6 villagers, but I know people have favorites in tier 6 and I don't want anyone to lose their fave. That being said if they keep going in the amiibo card direction, not removing villagers will make them more money and will make it harder to find a villager you like in a pack :( pros and cons

If not for the amiibo cards, I would agree that we'd be seeing more villagers get cut from upcoming games. However, I think it'd be a smart financial move for Nintendo to keep all the villagers at this point, since I expect the amiibos and cards to be compatible with the future Switch game. I realize they might remove some villagers anyway, but it seems like it'd be a kick in the teeth to loyal customers to announce that only amiibos featuring popular villagers would be compatible.

Back