• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling This was that free villager thread, but just read the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get Erik and Fuchsia if possible (amiibo card and such)? Thank you! C:

Last edited:
Can I get Margie and Whitney?
I'm honestly not sure how this villager thing works, but I've been wanting those two for a LONG time.

Edit: can I also have Sylvana and Julia (for my other town)
Thank you so, so much!

Last edited:
If you are still taking requests, I'd love Coco if you got her. Please and thank you <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooohh or Dobie, oh lord id just die. Thanks again ;)

Hi!! Could I please have O'hare? I'll try to move out a villager as soon as I can

I needs a felicity and maybe a scoot if you willing to do two, i mostly just need felecity tho.
FC: 354006853041

Last edited:
dang. that's real impressive that you have all the amiibo cards o-o;;

if it's still possible, could you be able to get me drake, the lazy duck please?
thank you in advance!!

Hello! I'm curious if you could get Lionel or Elvis for me? Thanks in advance! :)

If it's not too much to ask, may I request Savannah the zebra? (I know she's not popular at all, but she's my favorite.)

Hi!! Could I please have O'hare? I'll try to move out a villager as soon as I can

Scratch that, O'hare doesn't have a Cranky personality in New Leaf. I want Wolfgang please! Zell left so I'm available any time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back