• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling This was that free villager thread, but just read the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJoe

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1401-6237-7817
Cake
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hey there.

So apparently a lot of people want their favorite villager at the cheap, low cost of air.
(Suprising, I know.)

Since it's hard to deal with 10 customers at once, I'm going to slightly tweak how I do this.

What's Changing?
All these changes will apply in the following posts, except 5 which is effective immediately.

1. One day every fortnight (2 weeks) the only thing I'll do is give out free villagers. I don't know when these dates will be. It'll change to suit my schedule, but will most likely be on Sundays (hint hint wink wink).

2. I'm going to limit the villagers to two per town. (So if you have multiple towns, then each town can get two.)

3. I'll be giving away 1 furniture set (any set including Gracie's stuff) and any set of clothes (even the king's set with the crown) for free for each villager you request.

4. I'll also give away 500,000 IGB to each person (one per customer) for every order because incentives.

5. I won't be giving out any more orders to people on this thread. (I'm so sorry!) Anyone who I've already messaged will get their villagers once they message me back.

I hope you all understand, and thank you.

Last edited:
Can I request Whitney?

Edit: do you have the Welcome amiibovillagers too? Cause if so could I get Julia instead?

Last edited:
Could I ask for Marshal? :)

Could I get Piper? Thank you so much for this as well. ^^ Edit: If possible, could I get Sprinkle instead? uwu

Last edited:
could I please get Rudy? :) although I still need to TT for a vacancy
thank you!

Last edited:
Would it be possible to get Julia? I'm not quite sure how Welcome Amiibo villager works but seems like an interesting villager to get.

would it be possible for me to get maggie, please? thanks in advance! ^^

Can I have Ricky and Eugene for my Walking Dead themed town please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back