• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[CF] Can old villagers move back in?

kwark

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
There are a few instances I had where villagers left, without wanting them to. Now Roscoe is in boxes. Which really sucks, I like him.

Is there a way to get them back to move in?

They can randomly return in the future, but I don't know of any way to force it to happen.

you have the cycle 16 villagers before you can get him back i'm afraid

I don't think there is a villager cycle you have to go through in City Folk to get a villager back.

However, since Nintendo Wi-fi is no longer in use, you'll just have to wait for that villager to randomly move back in on his own. I don't know if there was a villager adoption thing in ACCF since I never played online on that game, but if there was you won't be able to do it anymore.

If a villager is in boxes on City Folk can't you talk them out of moving away? I did that with Octavian in my CF town when he was in boxes.

If a villager is in boxes on City Folk can't you talk them out of moving away? I did that with Octavian in my CF town when he was in boxes.

I think you're mistaking CF for WW in that case, where you COULD talk villagers out of moving at the last minute when they are in boxes, since in WW they don't tell you about moving beforehand until they already are in boxes.

JVGSjeff has played ACCF for a long time, so I think he knows what he's talking about.

Good luck getting Roscoe back!

Oh, well, guess I'll try find someone on Wiimmfi to give him temporary shelter.

Back