• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying hybird flowers!

Wolfy98

Wolfgang fan
Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hello people, I have been at my current town for nearly 2 weeks now and I'm finally starting to plan my towns design, part of my towns design is going to include hybirds. Now normally hybirds for me would be a quick easy process, since I normally time travel . But my current town is a town which I am pouring my heart into going day by day, night by night in real time. I've already managed to gain quite a few hybirds but I just neee help in speeding up the process

Long story short I'm willing to buy hybirds from anyone who is willing to sell them to me, and please note I'm not looking for any particular hybirds but i will pay higher for rarer hybirds (E.g Black / blue roses etc) prices themselves are up to you, but please be aware if they are too high for my liking I won't buy :)

well, the standard price for hybrids right now is 2 tbt each, so i could get you 50 hybrids? how about a mix of blue roses, blue violets, and blue pansies?

i have a lot of black roses. how many are you needing? they are still 2 tbt each

okay i can definitely get twelve for you! im currently doing a trade so please wait a few more minutes xD sry for delay

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just added your fc. would you like to pick up the flowers for me please? ^^

okay i can definitely get twelve for you! im currently doing a trade so please wait a few more minutes xD sry for delay

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just added your fc. would you like to pick up the flowers for me please? ^^

Tell me when your gates are open ^.^

Back