My extreme suffering.

Jadeth

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4905-1733-4795
Silver Mailbox
I recently discovered that I did not like my paths. Okay, whatever, no big deal. So I decided to redo them with a path that was very different. My original was very simple, only three different patterns used for it all. I decided to change to a path that's nine patterns. So, as I start changing everything, I realized that it would take a while. Maybe 45 minutes at most. I WAS SO WRONG. It ended up taking me around an hour and 45 minutes. (I also didn't do around 1/5 of my paths, as I want to make that a different path.) I've never been more aware of how time consuming this game is! But it was worth it, as I am now happy with my paths. I don't think I'll ever want to change them again though after this...

Yeah I feel that! Mine's 13 patterns + a hybrid flower box pattern + water pattern + dirt trail + stepping stones + gravel + steps, then I have side characters that hold most of the others patterns listed.

aw, that sux & i kno the feeling D; i removed all my paths which took almost a DAY and now have to get rid of what seems like a million flowers along with redesign the entire thing to avoid overgrowth of bamboo and stop villagers from over running the place with flowers ;O

i literally do the simplest paths cause i dont wanna put too much time into it lmao

I'm trying to fit all my main paths on one character and accents like flower pots and cobble stones on a side, but I've already filled up most of my main slots and I don't have any space for custom patterns for inside my home :( she's also wearing a custom outfit.. ugh so frustrating!

So far for paths I just have the one, but once I get all the public work projects I want and am able to figure out what will go where I'll end up with a lot more. I know I'll have some stepping stone paths for when I make my mini bamboo forest, and then the paths for the sectioned off fairy-tale forest area. Hopefully I'll have enough for all of them, as I don't want more than three characters...

I hate how much pattern spaces paths waste. My alt is holding my paths and not much else. I wish they could still work in storage like the town flag or museum signs. I believe I didn't have to carry one of those. I would change my paths, but I just never know what to do with them.

I wish nintendo would add a more efficient way to scan multiple paths and place them down

Aww ya I feel your pain. I recently decided to ditch my fairy tale theme to a zen theme and had to redo my once completde town that was all covered in paths... I'm still not done and it's been days... kill me pls. Good thing is though I went from 20 codes of paths down to 10 codes of path so I can just be on character.

Oh God, just today I thought it would be nice to put some path (just unlock Sable), but I don't have too much ideas of what path to use :/, it will be awesome guys if you can upload some pictures of your current paths <3.

Back