Villagers you've had to say goodbye to that you really miss?

I'm going to miss Peck. I recently let him leave, after having him in my town since the beginning.

Hans. I had a bittersweet relationship with him since he first moved on my only orchid and directly in front of my house when I was still starting out in my first town ever, but I've grown really fond of him overtime and he gave me his picture five times. But I knew that he wasn't going to stay forever.

Stitches, I miss him so much. I sold my old town (which had Stitches) to Nook, and he wasn't in my next one :'( He was my favorite villager by far

I miss Fauna. I'd love to have her in my current town, but I believe I already have too many normals...

Molly. I didn't want her to move but her house was in an awkward spot (not really in a bad location but I just wanted to put the houses in the same place). Her goodbye letter was probably the saddest thing I've read in-game.

i miss egbert from my wild world town. i was like 7 when i played, so it was wayy rare for me to care enough about a villager to get their picture.

when i was young and dumb (aka two months ago), i let kyle leave my town and i've been shookt over it ever since :)

he was the first villager ever to ask to leave my town (it was only a couple weeks old), and i was like "oh lol ya sure byeeee" and i've REGRETTED IT EVER SINCE IM EMO OVER IT STILL

ahh the 16 villager cycle...

Ahhh man I miss lots of villagers that I let leave accidentally. The ones I miss the most would be Erik, Molly, Kyle (got him back though), and Ken. I also miss Wolfgang but I had to make him move bc he was suuuuper in the way, and Tia but I let her go so that's my own fault lol.

I remember that I was crying (I was young and the Villagers were my only "friends", ok? q.q) when Alice left my town from Wild World. I had her from December 2005 until 2013.
I really hope that I will get her soon again, but in New Leaf :)

And in New Leaf it was a hard time to let Bones leave.. but I finally got enough Villagers out to be able to get him again!

Aww I've never had her but Alice seems really cute ;-; It's not embarrassing at all, at least I don't think so. Sometimes I get the feeling that my animals care more about me than friends in life do, which is a strange thing to say, but there's something that keeps us going with this game.. right? :)

I'll admit I felt very down after I lost Mitzi ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I miss Fauna. I'd love to have her in my current town, but I believe I already have too many normals...

#toomanycutenormals Hahahaha the struggle is real. I used to have 3 and would've let myself adopt another had I run across one I wanted. Now I have two but I kinda miss peppy villagers, I haven't had one since my starter moved out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stitches, I miss him so much. I sold my old town (which had Stitches) to Nook, and he wasn't in my next one :'( He was my favorite villager by far

I'd love to get Stitches! He seems adorable and just really funny and sweet! I hope he shows up in your campsite someday!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whitney and Phoebe, I loved those two... I hope to get them back one day

I hope you do too! There's always hope! :D

I also regretfully had to say goodbye to Pietro! :( I thought he was cute and sweet, plus he gets so much abuse! I was holding him back although he lived in a crappy spot until I decided he really had to move.

I still see him in the shopping district and it makes me sad..

Kiki was in my old town that was deleted by accident, she was my first villager in acww too and in all honesty I've been soo hoping that one day she'll pop up in my campsite!!~

Omg I haven't had Kiki but I've heard so much about her, and now I'd snatch her up if she ever camped. Plus as a Ghibli fan, I kinda have to :)

Fauna and Punchy :`( I got my friend to adopt Fauna because I needed a vacancy but wanted her back later, but it was like 2am and he fell asleep before saving and hid 3ds died... I kicked him so hard the next day

Vesta. She was super sweet and my favorite sheep (before the WA update). I think I let her go because her house was in the way of a bridge placement I was going for. She is missed :')

baabara in my old town - she was one of my originals and I was just so emotionally attached to her ;u;
oh and also muffy and willow in my new town - they were dreamies, but their houses were in really bad places :/ luckily I've recently obtained their amiibo cards, and I'm hoping to move both of them back in soon!

(also I just noticed they're all sheep... ahaha I love them, they're just so cute and fluffy!)

I remember having Baabara in my town in Wild World, that was a better time. But for New Leaf it's definitely Rocco. I still don't know how he slipped through, I thought I was being really careful with the fellow but he clearly just wanted to get out. But he still comes to shop. If you like coming to shop, why didn't you just stay Rocco? You'll be back eventually.

baabara in my old town - she was one of my originals and I was just so emotionally attached to her ;u;
oh and also muffy and willow in my new town - they were dreamies, but their houses were in really bad places :/ luckily I've recently obtained their amiibo cards, and I'm hoping to move both of them back in soon!

(also I just noticed they're all sheep... ahaha I love them, they're just so cute and fluffy!)

I'm gonna have 3 sheep in my town soon xD Currently have Baabara and Muffy and Wendy's coming soon. I know what you mean, they're so fat and cute no matter how you look at them uwu

That's awesome, though, you got both their cards ;-; I should buy more packs ;3

Lolly. I had to move SOMEONE out for reasons... and I really really miss Lolly. :c I also miss Merengue, but alas, neither are my actual dreamies...

Tangy and Marshal :'(

Dumb thing.. I don't play for one week and that happens... (It was 2 different weeks, but yeah) I got Marshal randomly, like out of all 400 (give or take) villagers, Marshal plopped his lil house in the PERFECT SPOT!! So did Tangy. She was there when I got the game, part of my first 5. The only original from my first 5 that I have now is Antonio. However, when Marshal moved, he transferred to my little bro's town so when he moves I'll put him in mine again >:D But my all time favorite Tangy moved a week before my birthday and she was my best friend in my town so my birthday would have been at her house :'( I still cry when I think about it. Oh well. I guess life might go on.. (Dang it this turned into a rant X3)

Back