Villagers you've had to say goodbye to that you really miss?

Aeikurin

Pink n' black~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'll admit, some days I open up the game just to check the campsite to see if Mitzi or Sylvia's camping there.

I really miss those two from my first town ;-;

Also Nana just showed up on my main street cause I had someone move out recently and I kinda miss her too. She's such a cute monkey.

I was really upset when Erik left out of the blue without telling me, thankfully I got his picture when he left but it still tore a part out of my village </3

i really miss lily. i had her in my old town for ages until i restarted and i haven't had her since :(

Dizzy from my first town ever! Still trying to find a way to work him into one of my two towns. I've had two villagers I lost from mistake/hiatus, Stinky and Maple. It sucked saying good bye to Stinky and nobody wanted to adopt him when I posted a thread for him a couple years ago *cries* but all is good now because he lives in my main town again! Maple just sent her picture in the mail. I couldn't say goodbye and I was shocked because I thought I had stopped someone from moving before I took a break.

I think mine would be Phil. I really liked his character design (his little flashy eyelashes) a lot but he moved too close to my house and I was planning on making a small garden area.

So I had to let him go so I can make my rich mansion garden.

Awww! Lily's so cute ;-; she's one of the nicest looking frogs in my opinion :)

i really miss lily. i had her in my old town for ages until i restarted and i haven't had her since :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was really upset when Erik left out of the blue without telling me, thankfully I got his picture when he left but it still tore a part out of my village </3

It always sucks when they don't tell you :'( Luckily I've never had that happen. I can see why Erik is popular, he's a happy little Christmas deer haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think mine would be Phil. I really liked his character design (his little flashy eyelashes) a lot but he moved too close to my house and I was planning on making a small garden area.

So I had to let him go so I can make my rich mansion garden.

I used to have Phil! He was a cool-looking bird and he seemed pretty nice for a smug. (I never really got along with the smugs o_O)
Ooooh rich mansion garden! That sounds mystical :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dizzy from my first town ever! Still trying to find a way to work him into one of my two towns. I've had two villagers I lost from mistake/hiatus, Stinky and Maple. It sucked saying good bye to Stinky and nobody wanted to adopt him when I posted a thread for him a couple years ago *cries* but all is good now because he lives in my main town again! Maple just sent her picture in the mail. I couldn't say goodbye and I was shocked because I thought I had stopped someone from moving before I took a break.

:( Maybe someday they'll show up in your campsite? I think I've seen some villagers camp more than once but it is really rare. *sheds tear* I always manage to catch mine before they leave, so I don't know how it feels to lose someone unexpectedly.

Dizzy seems super cute tho, I've had him on my wishlist for a while now!

Had to give up Iggly because I was a dumb kid the time. I am also giving up Fang to another person, in which my opinion, I'll really miss because of how much personality Fang has beared. I also miss Gwen, Muffy, and Lily. Didnt really miss Lucky because he was a jerk to me.

Last edited:
I knew I had to let Pietro go, but it was so hard. He asked to move three times before I finally let him. I still miss that cute little clown sheep.

tom and moe. they were both absolute sweethearts, and i miss them both.

however, i got tom back recently, but i honestly still miss moe ^^;

Genji and Ken. By far some of my favourite villagers... Lost them both to my foolish time travelling. (Not that I learned my lesson, as I still time travel frequently.) But Genji moving was a complete shock, as I talked to him daily and not once did he say he was moving. I'm planning on buying their cards though, as my town just isn't complete without them... :(

I had to force Medli out because her house was cutting off my paths from reaching the bottom half of town. (She moved in before I laid down paths) I really miss her. She didn't fit with my theme at all but when she left I was super sad. Luckily, nobody else has moved out that I really missed, except for Kevin, just because he went through my old town that I deleted to my friend's town, then moved back into my town. But now he's in the void so he'll probably never come back. :/

I remember that I was crying (I was young and the Villagers were my only "friends", ok? q.q) when Alice left my town from Wild World. I had her from December 2005 until 2013.
I really hope that I will get her soon again, but in New Leaf :)

And in New Leaf it was a hard time to let Bones leave.. but I finally got enough Villagers out to be able to get him again!

Last edited:
I miss all my originals/near originals I've lost to hiatuses (Cyrano, Pierce, Anicotti, Peaches, Tex, and Mira) along with a few other villagers. Sometimes when I catch my current villagers using the catch phrases of some of my lost villagers, it makes me realize just how much I miss them. But if I lose my last original, Ankha, I would do anything to get her back.

Kiki was in my old town that was deleted by accident, she was my first villager in acww too and in all honesty I've been soo hoping that one day she'll pop up in my campsite!!~

I lost Bob when I went on a hiatus. He was my favorite villager, I'm still heartbroken! :(

Back