Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Peach (Fruit)
Spring Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Peach (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
all i've been drawing recently is sketches because im too lazy to refine everything LOL

throw me your ocs/mayors if you want me to draw them in a specific pose? ; w ;

just for fun and super quick, so it won't be anything fancy. ;;

aiko_jump_by_chouo-dbghjrt.png

request form:

character reference:
pose (please provide me an image):
lines colour:
transparent or no?

i'll try to draw for everyone~

your art is so good!! would you consider doing legit commissions? ;o;

character reference:
wJQWB.png

(the snowflake hairpin is supposed to be smaller than that sorry, the dollmaker i used made it huge >< )
pose: here. (it was the best i could find for what i wanted, hahah. but like not frowning like the pic is please omg..)
lines colour: hm.. a purplish-blue maybe?
transparent or no: yes please :3

Last edited:
character reference:http://i.imgur.com/9XTUcoz.jpg
pose (please provide me an image): ref (the pose and eyes)
lines colour:blue
transparent or no? Yes

done!
i added some basic colour to thank you for being the first request. x3

-x-

your art is so good!! would you consider doing legit commissions? ;o;

character reference:
wJQWB.png

(the snowflake hairpin is supposed to be smaller than that sorry, the dollmaker i used made it huge >< )
pose: here. (it was the best i could find for what i wanted, hahah. but like not frowning like the pic is please omg..)
lines colour: hm.. a purplish-blue maybe?
transparent or no: yes please :3

thank you TT_TT there's so much that i want to improve on still though :')
& not at the moment as I don't need tbt sorry D: if i remember correctly, i think that you commissioned me chibis but went on hiatus before i could finish them? like a year ago i haha... i deleted the pms so if you still have them i could continue o:

also accepted uwu

character reference: http://toyhou.se/764338.goddess-of-dimensions
pose (please provide me an image): hmmm something like this? I'd love for her to have a floating pose, so maybe have her hair go all the way down so it's like she isn't on a floor ; v; (or idk however you want to pull off floating heh)
lines colour: black! but if you could make her eyes red/blue that would be great c:
transparent or no?: transparent! c:

done!
i added some basic colour to thank you for being the first request. x3

-x-

thank you TT_TT there's so much that i want to improve on still though :')
& not at the moment as I don't need tbt sorry D: if i remember correctly, i think that you commissioned me chibis but went on hiatus before i could finish them? like a year ago i haha... i deleted the pms so if you still have them i could continue o:

also accepted uwu

whoa i remember that actually!! i kind of quit animal crossing as a whole for like two years because my main town that i'd been working on since release day was lost when my nephew gave the cartridge to his dog as a prank. like. literally gave it to him as a chew toy and it got shredded. i was so angry and discouraged i was just like 'lol ok well screw this' and i quit
lately though i've gotten back into it as a stress reliever but ANYWAY

i know there were like.. seven ocs i paid for (or around there? i know there was a list) but i actually don't remember which of my ocs i commed you for at all, would it be ok if i just sent different ones? (they've kind of all been redesigned by now anyway).

also thank you for drawing my bab!! i love it~

Last edited:

omg noo i've never played animal crossing tbh, but i can only imagine that must have been devastating! D: i'm so sorry to hear about it ;; glad to have you back though!! hmm i think that i finished like 1/2 of them, i went back through my 2015 art and only found those three chibis, idk it they were for you
anyway, lmk if you want me to do experimental chibis (since i havent done those in a while) or headshots like these, or a mix

glad to be back~ honestly i'm finding it very confidence-building to help out so many people on here with flowers and clovers and such (and the tbt i earn is a welcome bonus considering how poor my impulse control is where oc art is concerned..)

none of those chibs are my ocs, sorry ;v; (nice though!)
i'm ok with experimental chibs! they'll be awesome either way so =v=

i'll pm you like.. six refs, is that ok? ;w; not gonna ask as many as the first time, you probably have a bunch of other stuff to do not to mention the other requests here

Ahh that's really nice of you ; w ;
I tend to spend a lot on art too orz

Sure sure~
Just a heads up that I'm //really// slow when it comes to actual commissions Dx i always try best for that so it gets kinda stressful and I end up procrastinating ;;
But yeah if you ever don't want to wait anymore just lmk and I'll pay you back

Ahh that's really nice of you ; w ;
I tend to spend a lot on art too orz

Sure sure~
Just a heads up that I'm //really// slow when it comes to actual commissions Dx i always try best for that so it gets kinda stressful and I end up procrastinating ;;
But yeah if you ever don't want to wait anymore just lmk and I'll pay you back

right?? there's just too many good artists here i cry
i'm like the most patient person on this planet when it comes to art, you don't need to worry about that. xD
i'll pm you~

on a side note, it's been //forever// since i last did something other than a headshot so i'm trying to line some fullbody sketches and see how it looks ; w ; maybe i'll do some of those later if they look good~

so far i like it uwu

phoebe_and_swirlix_by_chouo-dbhgi0g.jpg

Last edited:
Back