• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who unlocks the best furniture?

applebean

very best mayor
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
i'm trying to unlock all the furniture in this game, but i never know who's gonna bring the goods! so i was wondering, in your opinion, who do you think unlocks the best wallpaper/floor/sets? if you can't recall who gave you what, then just tell me what your favorite set is.

footnote: i wonder why they didn't include every set of furniture from the real animal crossing in HHD. makes the game feel like its lacking, in a way (like when you're choosing an exterior). which is not to say that there aren't plenty of options, but still! what do you think?

Last edited:
Hi, I can't say for certain who specifically unlocks the best furniture as that really comes down to personal opinion. However this guide by another player who lists the items unlocked by every villager they have encountered may help you :)

If you like food, I think it's the restaurant or Cierio(That anteater)
If you like more of scary, ...Tabby?? (It's been forever)
Just say what you like, I'll tell you.

Well, if you want additional walls, then the changing room from Buck's request.

Anyone can have the best furniture. Just be creative and mix up the furniture to make it one thing, like an alpine sofa can turn into a waterfall for instance.

I think Gayle and Bob both had great furniture from my memory but that's just my taste. I suggest looking at a guide!

Celia and Shari like- wow.
Maybe even Chrissy because it automatically unlocks Francine's pic even if you don't have her yet.

Willow (I think) because alpine set
Other than that, the restaurant projects help get a lot of food which is really nice

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYWHERE FOR THE ALPINE SET AND I WALK PAST WILLOW EVERY TIME!!!!! Thank you!

Edit: Nevermind in the wrong thread

Last edited:
Back