• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Rosie the Peppy Cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeth

Bells
Switch
4905-1733-4795
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (66) +
Hii! I adore Rosie for how cute she is, but her house placement is terrible resulting in me letting her go... She isn't 100% original, as her catchphrase is different and the sofa in her house is replaced by a tea tansu. But she is free~ She's moving away in "five days" but I don't mind time travelling. :) HOME FOUND

Last edited:
This annoys me :(
I wish I could get her!

But like I said, I'll try to get rid of an unwanted villager, since she's one of my dreamies!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm cycling out 4 out of my 6 villagers now. I REALLYYYY want her! ;-; </3

Is she still available? If so my sister wants her and I can pick up right now! FC: 1564-1960-8432

Is she still available? If so my sister wants her and I can pick up right now! FC: 1564-1960-8432

Sorry, already given to someone else. Best of luck finding her elsewhere though! ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back