Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Love Ball
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
I'm sure everyone has at least one right?

I have a feeling tarantula is one very common bug. xD (I'm still looking to catch one too)

But the one that's really getting to me right now it is the gar. AC wiki says it can only be found in the riverpool June to August. I remember trying for hours in June, to no success. I haven't the past several hours looking for one today either. So I TT'd to August (wiki also says its more common on August) and have been trying for a couple hours already to no luck!! :mad:

the spider. those little buggers will never come out of their trees when i want them to and when they do come out, i usually don't have my net on me. :mad:

I'm a older player so my eyesight isn't as good as it was so I struggle to catch a firefly! I know it sounds ridiculous!

Tarantulas, Scorpions, and the dung beetle. The last one just because I have to wait till December to get it instead of just visiting any other person's town. And then after December I'd have to wait till idk when to get the golden net from Nate :mad:

I'm struggling to find a scorpion, but I don't think catching one will be a problem once I spot it. I was surprised by how easy the 2 tarantulas I found were to catch.

I caught the sadlled bichir quite easily without even knowing it was difficult to find! But I've been searching for a scorpion for a while now. Also I always scare off the golden stag which can be very annoying.

Scorpions hahahaha, Ive NEVER found one in any game to date, I've found every other fish or bug at some point apart from scorpions. I also can't be the only person who seems to have a terrible habit of accidentally scaring horned hercules or golden beetles when beetle farming, I'm telling you, I walk past the tree that its one like a mile away, and they still get scared smh

I'm sure everyone has at least one right?

I have a feeling tarantula is one very common bug. xD (I'm still looking to catch one too)

But the one that's really getting to me right now it is the gar. AC wiki says it can only be found in the riverpool June to August. I remember trying for hours in June, to no success. I haven't the past several hours looking for one today either. So I TT'd to August (wiki also says its more common on August) and have been trying for a couple hours already to no luck!! :mad:

I caught two Gar in June and one today around midnight, they are always near my bridge.
I can't spot the scorpion and tarantula though. And the walking leaf.

@tifachu - I'm having the same problem with the Gar! I'm catching Dorado and Arapaima, but have yet to find a stinking Gar even once. Also, I caught a Scorpion for the first time ever two nights ago and I yelled I was so excited. Last night I got bit by a Tarantula and it was the only one I saw all night! I was hunting for hours and couldn't find another.

@tifachu - I'm having the same problem with the Gar! I'm catching Dorado and Arapaima, but have yet to find a stinking Gar even once. Also, I caught a Scorpion for the first time ever two nights ago and I yelled I was so excited. Last night I got bit by a Tarantula and it was the only one I saw all night! I was hunting for hours and couldn't find another.
The gar can only be found in the big part of the river, if you look somewhere else, you won't find it. Btw, the shadow size is bigger than the dorado's.

im still trying to find the scorpion and tarantula, can't find myself to play at night >_<

as for fish, I'm still trying to find the arapaima and giant snakehead, can't seem to ever find them

Last edited by a moderator:
Arowana is almost always the last fish on my list, in most of the games. Gar and giant snakehead are quite common but they only have one spawn location, so you need to continually scare away the fish that is in its place to trigger one.

Bug wise scorpion is usually last, or giant petaltail (it took me 3 years to find one in CF, and I played every day looking for one).

Last edited:
Back