• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flurry is in my campsite and he can't move in!

superkell

wubba lubba dub dub
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
SHEP LITERALLY JUST MOVED IN OUT OF NOWHERE! He said "We'd met before in another town". He moved in as my 10th villager which is really effing upsetting because I thought that a random move in for a 10th villager was impossible. Flurry is one of my ultimate dreamies. I almost wanna scream. I'm so so sad! I love Flurry she's such a sweetheart and I feel like I missed such an awesome opportunity.

Someone please help comfort me. I HATE SHEP!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you picked up Shep from someone's void. Don't worry, I feel your pain. I got BonBon from someone's void... But if you're really set on her, once you get Shep to move out you could probably buy her in the villager trading plaza from someone! Best of luck getting him out though.

SHEP LITERALLY JUST MOVED IN OUT OF NOWHERE! He said "We'd met before in another town". He moved in as my 10th villager which is really effing upsetting because I thought that a random move in for a 10th villager was impossible. Flurry is one of my ultimate dreamies. I almost wanna scream. I'm so so sad!

Someone please help comfort me. I HATE SHEP!

Why do you hate Shep :'''( I've always wanted him and he has the same personality as one of my favorite villagers + he's super adorable!

I'm so sorry that happened to you.

I had no idea there was such a thing as a void until I found this site a few days ago. I'm guessing I have a void that I never even knew was there.

i'm so sorry ;-;

as already said, once shep or someone else leaves, you can always purchase flurry from someone c:

Thanks you guys, that's all helpful :)

What exactly is the void?? How is it that they can move in randomly and be the 10th villager?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do you hate Shep :'''( I've always wanted him and he has the same personality as one of my favorite villagers + he's super adorable!

He's already kind of starting to grow on me a bit but it ust irks my nerves that the ONE time I get an organic chance for my dreamie is the day he moves in :((

The void is where villagers who move out go. Each town has their own void, and when someone comes over to visit there's a chance they'll pick up a villager from that person's void. (Sorry for my very basic explanation, but that's how I best understand it. :) )

Thanks you guys, that's all helpful :)

What exactly is the void?? How is it that they can move in randomly and be the 10th villager?

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's already kind of starting to grow on me a bit but it ust irks my nerves that the ONE time I get an organic chance for my dreamie is the day he moves in :((

I understand that! At least you're starting to enjoy him :>

Back