• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm not really new but here I am

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Bells
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Lily
White Lily
Not sure if anyone remembers me (tbh I'm embarrassed about my past self on here smh).

But I kinda just logged in since I remembered this place suddenly after getting back into ACNL, and I'm just here like, wow I feel like a baby idk how this whole site works anymore. xD

Even if you've done embarassing things and people remember them, your past doesn't define you. Plus there's always the opportunity to make new friends.

Not sure if anyone remembers me (tbh I'm embarrassed about my past self on here smh).

But I kinda just logged in since I remembered this place suddenly after getting back into ACNL, and I'm just here like, wow I feel like a baby idk how this whole site works anymore. xD

ahh, it's the same for me! i was really active around summer of 2015 but then i stopped playing ACNL and naturally stopped going on TBT. i think i actually remember seeing your username back then, but hey, welcome back! :)

i've recently started playing again (about 1-2 weeks ago) and i haven't put the game down since! my best friend and i decided to restart our towns so that we could get back into it again. it was difficult since we both spent so many years on our towns, but at least restarting has given us something to do now.

i plan to stick around for as long as possible this time round, and hopefully you will too ^^

ahh, it's the same for me! i was really active around summer of 2015 but then i stopped playing ACNL and naturally stopped going on TBT. i think i actually remember seeing your username back then, but hey, welcome back! :)

i've recently started playing again (about 1-2 weeks ago) and i haven't put the game down since! my best friend and i decided to restart our towns so that we could get back into it again. it was difficult since we both spent so many years on our towns, but at least restarting has given us something to do now.

i plan to stick around for as long as possible this time round, and hopefully you will too ^^

Ah I see haha. xD I feel like your user is familiar? i have terrible memory though OTL
Good luck with your new town btw! I'd honestly love to restart my town, but I'm way too attached to my old one and it was so nostalgic going back on haha... I don't think I have the heart to delete it. :')

i just snooped around on your profile and i definitely recognise your art thread!
also.. yeah, it was hard to restart but we just really wanted to get back into the game again and have things to actually do ;v;

i just snooped around on your profile and i definitely recognise your art thread!
also.. yeah, it was hard to restart but we just really wanted to get back into the game again and have things to actually do ;v;

Oh phaha really? That's awesome xD
Oh . yeah that makes sense! Atm I'm trying to make my town pretty and acquire all my dreamies. Also trying to complete my encyclopedia lol.

Yay! Welcome back ^^
The same thing happened to me xD
It goes in phases I guess.

Thanks! And oh I see haha.

as promised: hello and hello, and welcome back to TBT, friendly. :)

Thank you ^^

Last edited:
Back