• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello! New to TBT, but not to Animal Crossing

alwayscoffee

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi all! I thought I would introduce myself. I am new to this community, and it is a very friendly place. I've been playing Animal Crossing since Wild World. I took about a one year break from ACNL, but then picked back up about a month ago. I hadn't even realized that there had been updates in the form of Welcome Amiibo!

Right now my goal is to try to find an uchi villager that I can learn to like since I still need uchi-recommended PWP's. So far I haven't had any luck. I'm afraid it may just be the personality type in general.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what Nintendo has in store for Animal Crossing Mobile. I hope to get some more information on it soon.

Hi Welcome :) I feel like I have the same problem with Uchi's but you'll find one

Back