• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying KITCHEN SET WANTED (make my home great again!)

auntymya

Seller
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I've recently upgraded my home and I would absolutely love to have a kitchen. Unfortunately, there are no kitchen items that have be selling in my town (I've checked for weeks!) I am willing to pay for the furniture, but I do not have millions of bells, in fact I am quite poor. Anyways I am asking for the kitchen set to really complete my home on acnl and make it more homey, just like real life! If you are interested in this transaction, Please feel free to VM, me, PM me, or simply reply to this post and I will try to set up arrangements at my earliest convenience. Thank you all for taking your time to read this, I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Hey mother mya, do you perhaps need the kitchen wall? I have it, and since you're my beautiful mother, I'd be willing to give it to you for free

hii could i also have some kitchen furniture ^-^could you please tell me which items you have. I can pay you 1tbt per item if you want

hii could i also have some kitchen furniture ^-^could you please tell me which items you have. I can pay you 1tbt per item if you want

Hi! I can order them if you want to since I don't have them in stock ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely! Thank you so much for reaching out to me, this is definitely something I'm interested in.
Hi! Please PM me if you are online since I can get an instant notification per email :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is the list of kitchen furnitures :) http://moridb.com/catalogs/qpWvgHu5oi

could i have the
Kitchen Sink
Kitchen Corner
Deluxe Range
Stove
Sink
Mixer
Microwave

(could you please list the ones you have cause i might be missing something)

Last edited:
is it okay if you could list me the items you have cause i might be missing some from the list hehe

Here are the ordable items that I have:

Breadbox
Classic wallshelf
Deluxe range
Dishwasher
Kitchen corner
Kitchen wall
Kitchen flooring
Kitchen sink
Lovely kitchen
Microwave
Potrack
Stove
Water cooler
Retro fridge
Freezer

oooh okay add the Dishwasher aswell! and tell me how much you want for these items

7 tbt for all those items since its 1 tbt per item. Or do you want to pay IGB? But I need to order them first I'll let you know once they've arrived.

Back