• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Time of Day?

What is your favourite time of day?

• Total voters
I like morning, evening and night pretty equally. Morning is nice because I'm still tired and I stretch a ton before making coffee and breakfast. Evening is nice because it's not as hot outside and sunsets are always pretty (plus dinner time mmm). Night is great too because it's cooler outside, I can see stars and the occasional satellite outside, plus sleeping.

Definitely enjoy Night alot. :eek:

Evening is alright too but Night>>>>>>>Evening tbh.

Last edited:
Night, because everybody in the house is asleep (besides me thanks insomnia)

I LOVE!!! the morning! Bird chirping, morning air, its still quiet outside, and the sun rising. It's when the earth is MOST beautiful imo. If I get up early enough to actually appreciate it is another story...

Night mostly because it's pretty much a extra 4-5 hours added onto your day, and it's really peaceful at night

Late evening/night because no one calls or try to make annoying stuff with you...

Whoa, I guess I have the most unpopular opinion lmao. I like afternoon the best because the sun is out strongest then and I feel most awake then. C: plus everything is open.

i wake up really early by myself (6:32 this morning! naturally!), so i tend to be more active in the mornings. i do like night time, but i feel like the early morning has more charm :')

The early morning by far, particularly around sunrise (whenever that is, depending on the season). I like to go walking around town by myself when hardly anyone else is out and it doesn't feel as ominous as doing it late at night lol
plus everyone you see says "good morning" if it's early enough, idk it's just nice.

It has to be early in the morning or early at night. I feel isolated and free, which turns into relaxation. I guess I'm an early bird and a night owl?

Im very much a night owl, used to think I was nocturnal as a kid. I just always get tired in the day but thrive at night? Idk why, I just enjoy playing games, doing chores and such more at 4 am then 4pm

i'm usually such a night owl, but sometimes i wish i was more of a morning person xD i love the thought of waking up (somewhat) early before everyone else and just cleaning things up and relaxing with tea or coffee.

Back