• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Time of Day?

What is your favourite time of day?

• Total voters

auntymya

Seller
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What is your favourite time of the day? I personally love morning time because its breakfast time, the weather isn't too harsh, and all the stores are open!
pick one!
morning
noon
evening
night

Evening, the sky is always at its best
Just love the ombr? colours you can't appreciate as much in the night or morning

I like morning and night. To be specific, my favorite times are between 5am-8am and 7pm-10pm. It's hard to make my sleep schedule work with my appreciation of the rising sun and deep night lol

Evening or Noon, it depends if it's raining or not... also early night like when it's still kind of light out but it's getting dark, talk about some great times to play ACNL or read

night , because i can relax after a long day , just go to sleep or have more fun around staying up until 4am

i like night because its peaceful and quiet and i dont really have to worry about anything aha

early morning, like anywhere from 4 to 8, especially on sunny days! everything is just so quiet and peaceful~

Twilight, right before the sun sets is the most beautiful time but I voted for the morning. I love running errands and walking my dog and such early in the morning because it's not so busy. Also, I am usually the most productive in the morning.

I picked morning because I like the feeling of having the whole day ahead of me and plenty of time do whatever it is I need to do. Still, I'm pretty partial to the evening as well because everything is winding down and getting quiet and it's just very peaceful to me. :)

night. its much more peaceful and i love how it is outside. i dont get bothered

I clicked for morning and night, because I like the span between night and morning. My favorite time, is when the sun is barely starting to come up and everything is blue and still pretty dark, and the critters are barely starting to stir, the first birds tweeting, it's usually really nice and cool too. I also like the fact that usually nobody else is up so it's just serene and really really amazing.

I love the night, no one bothers me, my TV shows are airing, all is good.

Back