How do you like your popcorn?

How do you like your popcorn?

• Total voters
I'm from the UK where it's not super common to put butter on popcorn. My favourite type of popcorn to get is mixed sweet + salty, which is what I usually get when I go to the cinema! I also used to eat toffee popcorn a lot too,, butterkist being the brand of choice! I don't like salty popcorn all that much unless it's mixed with sweet, but I generally don't eat salty snacks anyway.

I'm Kinda Sad, Barely Anyone Seems To Know That Popcorn With Furikake And Mochi Crunch, Is HANDS DOWN the Best Popcorn In The Universe.

i was in this thread four years ago but doesn't hurt to think about it again

i think i'm big on kettle corn now
perfect amount of sweet and salty and relatively easy to get!! there's this stand at my farmers market where i can get one of those big long bags for five bucks so i love the stuff!
caramel corn is always good but it's more of a treat you know
of course good ol butter and salt (maybe even some pepper!) is good stuff but i do love the sweet stuff and i'm not a huge fan of getting buttery greasy hands (but butter does make everything better)
maybe i should try eating buttery popcorn with like chopsticks or something one of these days that would be pretty funny

It's been forever since I've had popcorn, but I do remember enjoying it the most when it's been buttered and salted. Haven't had it with any special flavors tbh.

I like caramel and cheesy, but buttery takes the cake. It has to be layered though. Then the butter will just sit on top and it won't flavor the rest of it.

I’ve never really been super into popcorn. I would usually order nachos at the movie theater rather than popcorn. But I guess when I do eat popcorn I like it extra buttery. Kettle corn and white cheddar popcorn are also pretty good.

I haven’t eaten popcorn in a long time since I hate how it gets stuck in my teeth. By my sister’s house, at this marketplace, they sell the best popcorn and they had different flavors: my favorite is kettle, white chedder. I usually hate caramel but I actually like caramel popcorn (I think).

I'm not super big on popcorn, personally—it's good with butter and salt for sure, but not good enough to outweigh the unpleasantness of getting in stuck in your teeth. I will make an exception for sweet/dessert or sweet and salty popcorn, though, which is a little odd for me as I usually prefer savory to sweet. Still, even then it's not really something I'll seek out over other treat options.

There’s no option for white cheddar popcorn and I am hurt. It’s the only kind of popcorn I can stand to eat now (but I voted sweet & salty bc kettle corn is SUPER good, y’all).

I don't eat much popcorn, but generally I like them salted and buttery, though I like to experiment with the flavors as well.

Lots and lots of BUTTER!! But honestly I try to avoid popcorn altogether, it gets stuck in my teeth and that's just annoying

Will almost always go for the movie theater buttered. The caramel from those Christmas tins is pretty great too.

Salty salty salty. I love anything salty. I will also put butter on it at home but the movie theatre butter stuff is gross to me.

Popped, preferably.

As far as putting things on it, butter or caramel are both pretty good. I also really love kettle corn.

I’ll eat it just about any way! Plain, buttered/salted, sweet, cheese...they’re all good! One of my favorites from the store is a mix of caramel corn and cheese corn. There’s some serious synergy between them! It sounds weird at first, but it’s so good.

Sweet & Salty is definitely my favourite but I also enjoy caramel popcorn. When it comes to savoury flavours, I much prefer salted over buttered and I hate cheese flavoured things.

Back