How do you like your popcorn?

How do you like your popcorn?

• Total voters
m preference wasnt n the choices, and that would be theatre-style popcorn salt. (so i chose salty).

you know how the movie theatres have a little flavor added to the salt, that stuff goes best with popcorn... actually im not even sure what''s in it, maybe i should find that out....

buttery and salty or sweet and salty are my favourites

I don't generally care for popcorn. However, I voted sweet and salty because there is a variety called Chicago Mix that has half cheesy popcorn and half caramel popcorn all mixed in together and it is really good!

If I'm making and eating popcorn at home I love it to be burnt, it tastes so good! But otherwise I really like cheesy popcorn and caramel popcorn. The best is Chicago mix - it's regular popcorn mixed with cheesy and caramel. YUM!

Probably either carmel or butter with extra salt, both are really good

Last edited:
Mad that this isn't multi-choice. I love all kinds of popcorn, I don't discriminate. Like my favorite gift is those $5 tubs of popcorn with the buttered, caramel, and cheesy popcorns! I've had Chicago style popcorn, which is caramel and cheesy popcorn mixed together, and it was great. I love lightly salted popcorn, it's amazing and light. But I voted for buttered, because nothing beats just salty buttery popcorn. Theater popcorn is arguably the best.

I also love popcorn in trail mix, and popcorn balls of every flavor(basically rice crispy treats made from popcorn but we add jello as flavoring sometimes) I also love Pirate's Booty which is "kind of" popcorn but not at the same time. And like every other corn puff snack so yeah. CORNNNNN

popcorn is the best if you don't cook it, yep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(like just hard pieces of corn lol)

Back