• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do you like your popcorn?

How do you like your popcorn?

• Total voters
as long as its tasty im all good. i once had this seaweed flavored popcorn and it was SO GOOD tho a bit weird.

Buttered and salted I guess? To be honest I haven't had popcorn too many times. If I'm at the movies and getting a snack I usually go for the nachos option.

Kettle corn for me because it's a mix of sweet and salty. I also really like pink popcorn I got it at the state fair and it's very good! It's vanilla flavored.

I don't like sweet popcorn very much. I love popcorn with butter and even better cheese! but these days I'm liking air popped unsalted popcorn, it tastes like nothing but it's great at the same time

Salty popcorn makes me so happy - but, I don't mind settling down for sweet + salted if I have to

I honestly thought when voting on this poll that fewer people would have chosen burnt. I'm actually very surprised at the amount. It's not at all what I expected.

I like it slightly burnt, and smothered in butter to the point where it's a heart attack in a bag.

Too bad butter is unhealthy. I don't eat heavily-buttered popcorn often because of that. :(

Movie theater style popcorn is ideal, I'm not really a huge fan of the butter flavored microwave popcorn. If I'm going to put butter on popcorn I'll melt some from my fridge and pour it on there. Either way butter covered popcorn isn't going to be good for you. I do like kettle corn and my fiance will make it with butter and a little pepper and garlic, but I don't eat that as often.

Buttery and salted... Mmm...

I like slightly burnt, with TONS of shredded cheese. I also add on a lot of butter and salt, we make ours with a popcorn maker (no bags) so we have free reign to add as much stuff as we want.

Sometimes, if I'm too lazy I'll just put on those 'flavored popcorn salt' things. I usually mix them together, making the 'Ultimate Popcorn Salt'...and it is heavenly.

Dripping in butter so it's wet.
I like the powder flavouring too. C: a combo of both is perfect.

its hard to decide between cheese and caramel because i enjoy both, but probably cheese a bit more

If it ain't smothered in butter then it better be kettle.

Where is the kettle corn and the curry option D: unless sweet and salty is kettle

Last edited:
Back