• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do you like your popcorn?

How do you like your popcorn?

• Total voters
popcorn is the best if you don't cook it, yep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(like just hard pieces of corn lol)

Are you a crow or other bird? I don't think humans can eat un-popped corn without breaking their teeth. i mean even corn nuts are softer cause they're like fried...

What is "Good ol' plain popcorn"? Just tasteless (as in, the corn comes directly from the field)?

Man, putting butter or caramel on popcorn seems so wild to me. The regular popped ones are just fine to me.

Buttery and salted. Although caramel is ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ Mmmmmmmmmmm

I like mine salty, buttery and chocolate chips. But since chocolate chips aren't on the poll. I'll go with what is on the poll of what I chose.

Buttered and salted. I like kettle corn too :>

Personally I love it a bunch of ways. I airpop mine and drizzle some butter on top and some salt (not too much though or else its a nightmare to eat)
ORRRR I like to put butter and cinnamon sugar on it.

Also, those pop corn tins you get from like fundraisers sometimes? Buffalo and Dill Pickle are my faves.

I also love those fancy popcorns you can get, like the ones with chocolate/caramel drizzles and nuts or pretzels and stuff, they usually are called like 'gourmet' popcorn or something, those are so good! Also I got this ginormous bag of popcorn from I think Homegoods or something, it was like two feet long, huge plastic bag of popcorn and it was just lightly salted but it was soooo good! I got really drunk one time and was shoveling into my mouth messily covering our room with loose popcorn... my boyfriend had to take it away from me. XD

Good ol' buttery and salty. Nothing beats the classic :p I typically don't like anything sweet with popcorn, but icing sugar and popcorn is also pretty good.

those they have at the movies?

or just butter ones i guess as long as it's not those plain things tasting like paper

I enjoy eating Popcorn with Cheese alot.
Buttery is nice too. :)

i like cheesy popcorn (yo, i'm from chicago! chicago mix is our specialty!), but i'm also addicted to salt, so i like salty things a lot and thus i like salty popcorn. i also like popcorn from the brand "angie's" because the taste is very good yet subtle!

Back