• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I got Julian from my campsite!!

DreamSlayer

Bells
I almost always get the villagers I absolutely hate in the campsite but today it was Julian and omg I'm so glad I have space cause he's moving in now!!

What dreamies have you gotten from the campsite?

I got Kiki,Scoot and Benjamin from the campsite right after I started actively looking for them to move to my town.I still have all three.

ooh that's so lucky! i nearly always have 10 villagers in town, and have yet to find a good camper... but i'm always nervous one day a dreamie will appear and i won't be able to do anything about it :')
that's an amazing stroke of luck though! lots of people would kill to have julian show up for them!

ooh that's so lucky! i nearly always have 10 villagers in town, and have yet to find a good camper... but i'm always nervous one day a dreamie will appear and i won't be able to do anything about it :')
that's an amazing stroke of luck though! lots of people would kill to have julian show up for them!

I was so surprised when he showed up! I was so nervous I would screw up the game haha

congrats! i actually got skye from my campsite when i first started playing the game aha

I think the luckiest I ever got from the campsite when I had room were Whitney, Coco, Beau, and Sprinkle. I let all of them move in because they were such great villagers. I remember when I saw Merengue in my campsite when I had no room. That was when I realized true pain.

ahhh congrats! I got two of my favourite villagers, Muffy and Bones, from my campsite. unfortunately both of them moved away haha ;u;

I think the luckiest I ever got from the campsite when I had room were Whitney, Coco, Beau, and Sprinkle. I let all of them move in because they were such great villagers. I remember when I saw Merengue in my campsite when I had no room. That was when I realized true pain.

Oooo Whitney is a cutie!!

Unarguably for me Phoebe was greatest Camper I ever had. :)
I had also ran into Julian, Punchy, and Diana in there, but they weren't as surprising as Phoebe.

When i used to make the Restart Campsite trick in my erased Town, i get almost every Popular Villager except Beau. I just adopt Fauna, Marina and Rosie from there.

That's awesome! I got Deirdre from my campsite a year ago and I was glad bc I really needed an uchi and she's the only one I like, I also got Fauna and Ken from the campsite :)

Julian was in my campsite a few days ago, and Clay was moving out of my town the day the after Julian even showed up. Trolled me hard, lmao.

i had Diana in my camp but couldn't get her because my town was full. She turned out to not be a dreamie so it all worked out.

Back