Do animals not get sick with the 'beautiful ordinance'?

Minicroakoid

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I think I've only had one sick villager in 2014, and have been playing the game since 2013. 98% of the time I picked the beautiful ordinance but one time I had the early bird ordinance. Since it was such a long time ago I can't remember if this was in place with the one sick villager I had. Is this true?

I'm pretty sure they can still get sick, I've also had the beautiful ordinance pretty much always. Maybe it's more rare than other ordinances? I know I've had a few get sick.

They used to get sick with any ordinance but since the Amiibo update they never get sick.I haven't had any sick villagers since the update.

We'll, y'all are not agreeing!

I've been playing for just over three months and no one has been sick yet. I like it.

I've read the update got rid of the sickness. I started my town in February, after the update, and never had even one single sick villager, with or without ordinances.
It's a pity, since it apparently was an easy way to get their picture.

Wow I didn't realize they never got sick anymore since the update, though I have noticed none of them have gotten sick in the longest time. Guess the only thing the medicine will go toward from now on is bee stings ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've read the update got rid of the sickness. I started my town in February, after the update, and never had even one single sick villager, with or without ordinances.
It's a pity, since it apparently was an easy way to get their picture.

April fool's day will always be my favorite method of getting villager pics :)

ahhh like other people have said, I'm pretty sure the beautiful town ordinance doesn't affect it!
but gosh, I never realized that no one's gotten sick since the update! it's kind of weird how they just got rid of it like that :eek: I guess medicine is only for bee stings now!

Oh man, I want to headcanon my villagers to be sick based from the game. Its not possible anymore... :/
Why would they remove it?

Back