Buying 🍩 Looking for artists to draw my OCs! 🍩

hiya! I promise I'll get started on your OC tomorrow, I'm actually starting up a shop for my art tomorrow aswell so if you dm posting on that when it's open to remind me I'll put you first on my list :) be aware, I draw chibi non digitals.

hiya! I promise I'll get started on your OC tomorrow, I'm actually starting up a shop for my art tomorrow aswell so if you dm posting on that when it's open to remind me I'll put you first on my list :) be aware, I draw chibi non digitals.
Cool, thank you! ^-^

Heya! I was wondering what kind of art you're after? I'd totally be willing to do a quick sketch/doodle type of thing for you if you like anime/manga style artworks. I need to get some practice in, though I can't do anything lengthy. I can show you some examples if you're interested.

I really enjoy anime and manga styles! If you like, go ahead and send me some examples ^_^ !
How much tbt were you thinking of? :3

Last edited:
Sorry! I was gonna reply to you yesterday but stuff came up! Anywho, I'll show you some of my recent works~ With the detail that goes in, they take a while (many hours) to do fullbody like these, but I might be able to do halfbody at most with the time I have, or at least a flat/minimal shaded coloring. In terms of pricing, it kinda depends on how detailed/involved I get, but I don't really know what art goes for around here to be honest. I mean, you can always pay what you think the art is worth after it's completed!

Of course, I should tell you that background scenery is the bane of my existence, so the best I can do for that is simple color and shape stuff, lol.

tomo_by_takaedakumi-dbj51vu.png

felicia_by_takaedakumi-dazjm07.png

exorcising_exercise_by_takaedakumi-dae0deg.png

hope_for_the_future_by_takaedakumi-dau0rmi.png

mayleena_verdana_by_takaedakumi-dapkqb7.png

Back