Buying 🍩 Looking for artists to draw my OCs! 🍩

Your art is super cool! I love it :D Since you can't do a fullbody, I'll order a halfbody from you, though if you could do a fullbody I'd like that and if you ever can let me know!

For a halfbody, how does 200tbt sound to you? If it's too low just let me know. And I'd pay more if you'd be willing to do a full body sometime.

I'm so sorry it took me this long to reply! >.<

That sounds good! Although I forgot to mention I'm really bad at putting more than one character into the same scene, I hope that's not an inconvenience or anything...! ;u;

It might take a while because I'm a slow artist, but I'll try my best! Lemme know what you want to do~

I'm so sorry it took me this long to reply! >.<

That sounds good! Although I forgot to mention I'm really bad at putting more than one character into the same scene, I hope that's not an inconvenience or anything...! ;u;

It might take a while because I'm a slow artist, but I'll try my best! Lemme know what you want to do~
That's okay! Don't worry about it! I can just order one character then ^-^ if the easiest?

No hurry, and alright!

Take a look here:
http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

I was thinking you could either draw Twili, Kitty, or Instinct. You can pick the one you feel like you'd prefer drawing :3

That's okay! Don't worry about it! I can just order one character then ^-^ if the easiest?

No hurry, and alright!

Take a look here:
http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

I was thinking you could either draw Twili, Kitty, or Instinct. You can pick the one you feel like you'd prefer drawing :3

Awesome! I'll sketch a couple of things and decide which character is best out of those three, then post it here when I finish it up~ <3

It's finished~ I hope I was semi-accurate, at least...! >u<

instinct_by_takaedakumi-dbk4no7.png

That is SUPER CUTE! :D Thank you so much!!! I sent tbt now ^_^ And wow you were actually pretty fast! I adore your anime style :3

That is SUPER CUTE! :D Thank you so much!!! I sent tbt now ^_^ And wow you were actually pretty fast! I adore your anime style :3

Yay! I'm glad you think so, and you're very welcome! I actually got the picture done way faster than I'd anticipated, since the sketch came together really well~

It was super fun to draw her! 'u'

Yay! I'm glad you think so, and you're very welcome! I actually got the picture done way faster than I'd anticipated, since the sketch came together really well~

It was super fun to draw her! 'u'
That's good you enjoyed it! :D It's one of my favorite drawings I've gotten here! :3

If you ever open an art shop, you'd do really well!

Back