• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying 🍩 Looking for artists to draw my OCs! 🍩

Your art is super cool! I love it :D Since you can't do a fullbody, I'll order a halfbody from you, though if you could do a fullbody I'd like that and if you ever can let me know!

For a halfbody, how does 200tbt sound to you? If it's too low just let me know. And I'd pay more if you'd be willing to do a full body sometime.

I'm so sorry it took me this long to reply! >.<

That sounds good! Although I forgot to mention I'm really bad at putting more than one character into the same scene, I hope that's not an inconvenience or anything...! ;u;

It might take a while because I'm a slow artist, but I'll try my best! Lemme know what you want to do~

I'm so sorry it took me this long to reply! >.<

That sounds good! Although I forgot to mention I'm really bad at putting more than one character into the same scene, I hope that's not an inconvenience or anything...! ;u;

It might take a while because I'm a slow artist, but I'll try my best! Lemme know what you want to do~
That's okay! Don't worry about it! I can just order one character then ^-^ if the easiest?

No hurry, and alright!

Take a look here:
http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

I was thinking you could either draw Twili, Kitty, or Instinct. You can pick the one you feel like you'd prefer drawing :3

That's okay! Don't worry about it! I can just order one character then ^-^ if the easiest?

No hurry, and alright!

Take a look here:
http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

I was thinking you could either draw Twili, Kitty, or Instinct. You can pick the one you feel like you'd prefer drawing :3

Awesome! I'll sketch a couple of things and decide which character is best out of those three, then post it here when I finish it up~ <3

Awesome! I'll sketch a couple of things and decide which character is best out of those three, then post it here when I finish it up~ <3
Great, thanks so much! Should I send the tbt now or after?

It's finished~ I hope I was semi-accurate, at least...! >u<

instinct_by_takaedakumi-dbk4no7.png

That is SUPER CUTE! :D Thank you so much!!! I sent tbt now ^_^ And wow you were actually pretty fast! I adore your anime style :3

That is SUPER CUTE! :D Thank you so much!!! I sent tbt now ^_^ And wow you were actually pretty fast! I adore your anime style :3

Yay! I'm glad you think so, and you're very welcome! I actually got the picture done way faster than I'd anticipated, since the sketch came together really well~

It was super fun to draw her! 'u'

Yay! I'm glad you think so, and you're very welcome! I actually got the picture done way faster than I'd anticipated, since the sketch came together really well~

It was super fun to draw her! 'u'
That's good you enjoyed it! :D It's one of my favorite drawings I've gotten here! :3

If you ever open an art shop, you'd do really well!

Back