• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying 🍩 Looking for artists to draw my OCs! 🍩

hiya! I promise I'll get started on your OC tomorrow, I'm actually starting up a shop for my art tomorrow aswell so if you dm posting on that when it's open to remind me I'll put you first on my list :) be aware, I draw chibi non digitals.

hiya! I promise I'll get started on your OC tomorrow, I'm actually starting up a shop for my art tomorrow aswell so if you dm posting on that when it's open to remind me I'll put you first on my list :) be aware, I draw chibi non digitals.
Cool, thank you! ^-^

Heya! I was wondering what kind of art you're after? I'd totally be willing to do a quick sketch/doodle type of thing for you if you like anime/manga style artworks. I need to get some practice in, though I can't do anything lengthy. I can show you some examples if you're interested.

I really enjoy anime and manga styles! If you like, go ahead and send me some examples ^_^ !
How much tbt were you thinking of? :3

Last edited:
Sorry! I was gonna reply to you yesterday but stuff came up! Anywho, I'll show you some of my recent works~ With the detail that goes in, they take a while (many hours) to do fullbody like these, but I might be able to do halfbody at most with the time I have, or at least a flat/minimal shaded coloring. In terms of pricing, it kinda depends on how detailed/involved I get, but I don't really know what art goes for around here to be honest. I mean, you can always pay what you think the art is worth after it's completed!

Of course, I should tell you that background scenery is the bane of my existence, so the best I can do for that is simple color and shape stuff, lol.

tomo_by_takaedakumi-dbj51vu.png

felicia_by_takaedakumi-dazjm07.png

exorcising_exercise_by_takaedakumi-dae0deg.png

hope_for_the_future_by_takaedakumi-dau0rmi.png

mayleena_verdana_by_takaedakumi-dapkqb7.png

Back