Why must all the cute villagers have the normal personality

I got 3 normals currently, and yes its kinda boring. But i honestly dont mind this personality beared by many cute villagers.
TBH I find Lolly, Nana, and Caroline fitting with normal. Nana could have been peppy though, but I dont want the bold personality. I just want her to be really jolly.

right?? if I could I'd fill my entire town with my favourite cute normal villagers ahaha ;;
in all seriousness though I try to limit myself to 1 or 2 villagers of the same personality per town, so I have a nice balance. in the next animal crossing I really hope they introduce more personalities - the smug and uchi villagers were probably some of my favourite additions to new leaf!

I love so many of the normal villagers, but it gets so boring talking to them & hearing the same dialogue endlessly - I think I have 5 normal villagers at the moment, and while I love them all to bits, hearing the same dialogue so often gets on my nerves sometimes too. I like a lot of other villagers too, not just the normal ones, and I try to keep some variety in my town, but I seem to gravitate back to normals an awful lot :p

I thought this was only me! Every time I see a villager I didn't know of that's adorable, it always turns out to be a normal. My town isn't filled with only normals, I think the other personality types have cuties too, and I always try to keep a balance of the personalities. But the adorable normals make that hard sometimes.

I find almost all of the normal villagers as cute as a button! I struggle not having too many in my towns! i don't think it helps that I am biased toward there sweet and gentle personas!

I was just thinking this today too! Some of my favorites are *Skye*, Lolly, Fauna, Etoile, Coco, among many others! So many cute normals. I wish some of them were peppy or uchi so I could have them but still have the variety in pwp requests and dialogue!

I agree, in my town my normals are Maple and Fauna, and I still want Coco and Lolly ;-; That's 4 out of 10 with the same personality!

I definitely feel this as well.... I might also just be blinded by my love for normals, but I also find that they have the most varying dialogue and that they're generally the nicest villagers (ie they aren't often rude). I would totally hoard them if I wasn't so particular about collecting PWPs and having equal personality ratios.

Meh, normals look nice but seem generally bland
I prefer smugs and uchis, enjoy their personalities and think that a good amount of them look fine

I love so many of the normal villagers designs! But as others said, I find they have very boring and bland personalities. But if I didn't care for balance or anything of that sort, I'd probably have like three normal villagers in my town. xD

I'm honestly starting to hate the normal personality. It's so bland and it sucks when 6 of your villagers all say the same thing. Hopefully in the future there will be more villager personalities or more in depth personalities for each villager. It's be super cool to have several normals but they all have their own little quirks.

I have 3 normal villagers, daisy, maple and Marina. I love them all, but dialog gets a little boring sometimes!

I agree. They're so great to be around because of appearances and they are really nice to you, but the dialog gets more boring than any other type. I think jocks, smugs, and uchis are pretty interesting. Just don't like a ton of the villagers lol.

Back