Why must all the cute villagers have the normal personality

macaire

It's me
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I want them all but I can only get so few. I don't even really care for the normal personality pwps much but I have 5 normal villagers and I think I have a problem here.. Can you relate to this??

Eh, I find a lot of other villager personalities to be cute. Cherry and Mira are examples of cute uchis. I suppose Ankha can be considered a cute snooty. But peppies are littered with cuteness. Me? I'll stick with Lolly for my Normal.

In my town of zebilage I have 3 normal just because I wanna have all the variety
But I love the normal so much

Normal is my favorite personality type, one of the reasons being that they're adorable! I also like their general personality. There's a lot of cute villagers in other personality's, though, I just think that normal has the most cute villagers because it really fits the personality well!

i feel ya! i love the crankies and the lazies but i need uchi pwps, so while my town is still a wip, i'm keeping an assortment of villager types in my town to get all the pwp requests i need before i populate my town with crankies and lazies hehe

You can't get everything. Too many cute normal villagers but their dialogues are boring. I still like having two or three of them in my town haha

I love how normal villagers look but I really dislike the normal personality because I find it boring. ;m;

I love Lazies and Smugs !

honestly tho. they're so cute but they're all so repetitive so i tend not to have more than 3 in my town aha

Normal villagers are my favourite which is such a problem when it comes to getting PWPs lolol

I just think they're the cutest villagers.

J3ONnnb.jpg
Yup,those cute normal villagers tend to stick together.I keep saying I don't want any more normals and just yesterday I adopted Chevre.La baa....

I love the normal personalities as well. I actually like a few from most personalities, but just can't seem to find an uchi character that I can connect with. That wouldn't be a problem if I didn't still need uchi PWP's.

I was JUST thinking this yesterday! It gets kind of dull having the same general conversation over and over again.

I know! I used to have three normals in Canaan (I have two now) and I have four normals in Diamond. Their dialogue gets boring quickly but the problem is that very few normal villagers are ugly. I could probably list at least 15 of them that I find totally adorable. I think all types of villagers should have more cute ones than ugly ones so we could have more variety.

Last edited:
I think I have too many normal villagers in one of my towns, and too many jock villagers in another lol.

I really need to get some jocks and crankies in my town. I also have problems finding an uchi that I like. I've been using Cherry lately but she's gone the second I get my pwps.

Ahhhh I feel the same way, it's so frustrating bc they're so cute and I love their houses and everything but they don't give me the PWPs I need and I swear they all say the same 2 things and it's really annoying lol. I finally got rid of all of my normal villagers except for Celia since she's my favorite :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really need to get some jocks and crankies in my town. I also have problems finding an uchi that I like. I've been using Cherry lately but she's gone the second I get my pwps.

I need to get some crankies as well :/ I have Bill as a jock villager but I don't have any crankies anymore. I got tired of Apollo, as cute as he is, I just don't like their personality as much I guess. Wolfgang is great though, if I ever come across him I'll have him move in. Good luck finding some you like! The only uchi I like is Deirdre (who I need for the PWPs) so I feel your pain haha

Back