• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why must all the cute villagers have the normal personality

macaire

It's me
Bells
I want them all but I can only get so few. I don't even really care for the normal personality pwps much but I have 5 normal villagers and I think I have a problem here.. Can you relate to this??

Eh, I find a lot of other villager personalities to be cute. Cherry and Mira are examples of cute uchis. I suppose Ankha can be considered a cute snooty. But peppies are littered with cuteness. Me? I'll stick with Lolly for my Normal.

In my town of zebilage I have 3 normal just because I wanna have all the variety
But I love the normal so much

Normal is my favorite personality type, one of the reasons being that they're adorable! I also like their general personality. There's a lot of cute villagers in other personality's, though, I just think that normal has the most cute villagers because it really fits the personality well!

i feel ya! i love the crankies and the lazies but i need uchi pwps, so while my town is still a wip, i'm keeping an assortment of villager types in my town to get all the pwp requests i need before i populate my town with crankies and lazies hehe

You can't get everything. Too many cute normal villagers but their dialogues are boring. I still like having two or three of them in my town haha

I love how normal villagers look but I really dislike the normal personality because I find it boring. ;m;

I love Lazies and Smugs !

honestly tho. they're so cute but they're all so repetitive so i tend not to have more than 3 in my town aha

Normal villagers are my favourite which is such a problem when it comes to getting PWPs lolol

I just think they're the cutest villagers.

J3ONnnb.jpg
Yup,those cute normal villagers tend to stick together.I keep saying I don't want any more normals and just yesterday I adopted Chevre.La baa....

I love the normal personalities as well. I actually like a few from most personalities, but just can't seem to find an uchi character that I can connect with. That wouldn't be a problem if I didn't still need uchi PWP's.

I was JUST thinking this yesterday! It gets kind of dull having the same general conversation over and over again.

I know! I used to have three normals in Canaan (I have two now) and I have four normals in Diamond. Their dialogue gets boring quickly but the problem is that very few normal villagers are ugly. I could probably list at least 15 of them that I find totally adorable. I think all types of villagers should have more cute ones than ugly ones so we could have more variety.

Last edited:
I think I have too many normal villagers in one of my towns, and too many jock villagers in another lol.

I really need to get some jocks and crankies in my town. I also have problems finding an uchi that I like. I've been using Cherry lately but she's gone the second I get my pwps.

Ahhhh I feel the same way, it's so frustrating bc they're so cute and I love their houses and everything but they don't give me the PWPs I need and I swear they all say the same 2 things and it's really annoying lol. I finally got rid of all of my normal villagers except for Celia since she's my favorite :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really need to get some jocks and crankies in my town. I also have problems finding an uchi that I like. I've been using Cherry lately but she's gone the second I get my pwps.

I need to get some crankies as well :/ I have Bill as a jock villager but I don't have any crankies anymore. I got tired of Apollo, as cute as he is, I just don't like their personality as much I guess. Wolfgang is great though, if I ever come across him I'll have him move in. Good luck finding some you like! The only uchi I like is Deirdre (who I need for the PWPs) so I feel your pain haha

Back