• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Hybrid Roses!

kileycrossing

B e e z
Bells
Feedback
100% (14) +
Hi! I'm just looking for hybrid roses since most of mine died. I can pay igb or tbt but i prefer igb since i recently spent all my tbt... Im looking for Purple, Blue and Pink roses, about 5 or 6 of each. I'll pay 100k or 1 tbt per pink rose and 150k 2 tbt for purple and blue roses. Thanks in advance :)

i have some blue roses. would you like them picked up or dropped off? also seeing your bells, i can take igb.

you wouldn't mind if i used retail for this trade?

I have dozens of purple roses and 6 pink ones and Igb preferred lol. :D
i forgot i started this thread! if you still have the roses can i have 3 purple and 2 pink? i've added you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have some blue roses. would you like them picked up or dropped off? also seeing your bells, i can take igb.

you wouldn't mind if i used retail for this trade?
Hi! Thank you for your offer. i don't mind if you use retail, and i would love to pick them up. vm me when you're all set, i've added you! :)

Last edited:
Back