• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Splatfest 2 Discussion | NA EU AUS JP

Well I placed at ~1,800 Splatfest Power and climbed up all the way to 2,061.3 and I don't think I'm getting any higher than that. Not because the games are difficult to win (team Mayo is such a pushover :p Ketchup ftw), but because I only gain 5 points per win now, but lose 30 for losing. So if I lose a single game because of a disconnect or we just plain lost, I have to win the next 6 games to get back to where I was before the loss.
I got to Queen a while ago so Splatfest Power doesn't really matter now, but I still want to see how high I can raise it.

my boyfriend and i are looking for 2 other players to play as a team if anyone is interested! we are team ketchup and NA. :)

dunno which games you were in
you guys are in a different region than me anyways but I won 90% out of all games as team mayo
Being the more popular team doesnt mean ****

Anyone in NA want to join myself and 2 friends to make up a Splatfest team tonight around 10:30 EST? Team Ketchup only!

Last edited:
you guys are in a different region than me anyways but I won 90% out of all games as team mayo

I'm team ketchup but I totally agree, just because one team is more popular doesn't mean a thing, if mayo won majority of the games they played against ketchup they could win this, because matches where its ketchup vs ketchup don't count towards the final score.

Anyone in NA want to join myself and 2 friends to make up a Splatfest team tonight around 10:30 EST? Team Ketchup only!

Im a Ketchup Queen...looking for a team

That's so true from Splatoon 1. But I feel like I've also won 80-90% of my games as Team Ketchup sooo...
:p

There's no doubt that Ketchup is going to win in votes, but we'll have to see what happens as far as wins :3

CONGRATS MAYO ♪

2017080616012000_cba841b50a92a904e313ae06df4ef71a__by_baka_oniichan-dbj17ci.png

someone lemme know the other regions and I'll add them to the results​

Last edited:
EU is still going :') ive been playing all night fhjfhfjhfj

Always pick the team Murray is on.

95lgZC8.png

#blessedbymayo

haha general rule from the old splatoon splatfest, pick the unpopular side.
still tho 21 snails for loosing at queen is still pretty good ~

Last edited:
Back