• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Splatfest 2 Discussion | NA EU AUS JP

Anyone team mayo here /eye emoji

**Smacks you both on the back of the head**^^

TEAM TOMATO JAM!!

added the official splatoon2 art work because its so cute oml

SPLATFEST TOMORROW GIT EXCITE.
#team ketchup ftw

I vote Ketchup! I seriously hope Ketchup is Marie, Since she has less wins than Callie (R.I.P)
Also, white and red colors COULD refer to Twilight :3

Edit: I totally forgot Pearl and Marina are hosting the Splatfest. I remember the old days :p
(It's Marina then)

Last edited:
The Splatfest has begun! The ink colours look so sick, I love them <3

#TEAMKETCHUPFORTHEWIN

I love the ink colors as well! Though, half of the matches I've done so far I had to battle against other Team Ketchups and I am also Team Ketchup :' )

Playing team mayo solo atm, splatfest power at 2217.9

The new map is huge and crazy and the music is great

The new map is crazy, you can back rage so hard on the new map

im dissapointed how mayo got white ink but ketchup got gross dark orange
atleast just modify settings on your tv and youll get that shiny bright red! :D

@Tanukki: it's not really white though it's more a cream color, the colors look so much nicer on the new map.
Also the red looks red to me? D:

@Tanukki: it's not really white though it's more a cream color, the colors look so much nicer on the new map.
Also the red looks red to me? D:

Still , its a sweet white-ish cream color , maybe you see it as red but tbh i see it as a dark orange , almost hitting to red.
Or maybe im just being picky and wanted a bright intense color red , :p

The colours almost look better on the Switch's screen rather than TV. But I really like the colours either way :)

Team Ketchup seems to be doing pretty well, but I always think that and lose lmao. I'm playing now and for a while if anyone wants to join hmu :)

finally got to max am now a ketchup queen

Me and a friend want to play together, but we need two more to play as a team. Anyone in eu and on ketchup wanting to play?

Back