• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Splatfest 2 Discussion | NA EU AUS JP

If they are doing the same left/right thing, it's prob Pearlie...I am so front roll it is unreal. I have actually had this fight with my husband for years...I finally won...

- - - Post Merge - - -

PINK SHIRT!! wooooot!!

Holy crap! you are right!

3295928-1208626052-DK80ci5WkAAjC5B.png%3Alarge
Was that intended? Hehe ^^

It's uh...pretty strange theme for a Splatfest. But I'll roll with it.

If anyone votes back roll defriend me now lol

oml haha, I'll update the first post when I get on my computer

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marina should pick front roll or else i will stick ith Pearl again.
by the looks of the picture Marina is back roll, you can see the little octopus symbol in the right corner section of the image.

New na splatfest! Team vampire vs werewolf!
Team vampire!
Team pearly!
Team vampire!
Team pearly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

New na splatfest! Team vampire vs werewolf!
Team vampire!
Team pearly!
Team vampire!
Team pearly!

Boo. I was looking forward to trampling the 4 people in the entire world who put the roll on WRONG...

Boo. I was looking forward to trampling the 4 people in the entire world who put the roll on WRONG...
Haha yes.... My little brother was actually disappointed when I told him F - B roll wasn't happening :)

Team Werewolf! I swear, Marina always seems to be Team Whatever Is My Favorite and I always lose.

So sick of Pearl winning every Splatfest!

I'll be out there with the orange colored shirts howling at the moon in 10 minutes too. I just based mine on liking werewolf movies more than vampire movies not one character or the other.

Haha 3-0 pearly curbstomp! We all know we want pearly to win for her raps!

congrats to all the winning splatfests, sad I missed this one because I was busy the 24hours it was on RIP.
but next time I'll be there ; 7;

Back