• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Splatfest 2 Discussion | NA EU AUS JP

ya shes Good i love her ??? tbh i just really like off the hook, wayy better than squid sisters

when will we get off the hook amiibo.....
oh my lord yes, I want them as amiibo like right now haha.
we don't have the octoling armor yet, maybe Marina will will give them to us /cri

edit: I still love the squid sisters but I love Off the Hook's designs they are so diverse compared to Callie and Marie (can't believe Marie only found out that their names made calamari)

Last edited:
I have to admit I didn't like Pearl one bit, mostly because of her design and I thought she had a really bratty attitude. But her design has grown on me a bit, and she's only very slightly bratty so she's pretty cool. I thought Marina was going to be a total sweetheart but me oh my I was wrong...

new splatfest themes ♪
thanks to Strawberryllama for linking ♥

I think I am going to take Justin's advice...

I won't be picking a team until Murray does! LOL

I'm leaning towards Flight...but I'm not sure.

They should've made the ink colour for invisibility white. Flight has blue since I guess you're in the sky, so blue makes sense. But pure white is closest to clear/colourless which is close to invisibility, so it kinda links in.

It's a tough choice this time, but I think I'm erring on the side of Flight.
From a first glance this might be a bit of a tight one popularity-wise, so I'm rather interested to see how it'll turn out! It'd be a nice change to be on team without a landslide majority.

I want to choose Invisibility but I'd probably wait and see which of them would be less popular. I can't wait! I just want to have the Splatfest tee as soon as possible.

I mean, Invisibility would only be you, meaning your clothes would still be visible.
(as seen in the art work) -- so you know, all them pre-splatfest posts saying:
"can't hit what you can't see" you going into battle naked bruh? lel

Team Invisibilty for me. Flying does sound like a lot of fun but I hate heights so. >.< Also it doesn't seem as scewed this time compared to Ketchup vs Mayo but from what I'm seeing it seems like more people are picking team Flight. Either way either team could take the win so you can't go wrong with either choice.

My problem with invisibility is that my clothes will not be invisible… So does that mean that I need to walk around naked and pray that nobody blasts me with powder or paint?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Team Invisibilty for me. Flying does sound like a lot of fun but I hate heights so. >.< Also it doesn't seem as scewed this time compared to Ketchup vs Mayo but from what I'm seeing it seems like more people are picking team Flight. Either way either team could take the win so you can't go wrong with either choice.

Maybe your fear of heights would go away because you could now fly and it would not make it as scary. I am also terrified of heights. But it is actually not the fact that you are high up it is the fall.… Actually it's not the fall even… It is the abrupt stop

times up, let me know if the times so far a correct.

Got my shirt! I hope I picked Murray's team, per Justin's suggestion...LOL

The times are correct for Australia! NZ times are September 2nd 4PM NZST to September 3rd 4PM NZST.

I still don't know what team to choose, flight seems to be kinda popular right now :confused:

I'm doing flight. Also, I thought it was starting tommorow, boy I gotta get busy, see ya guys!

I have like 2 friends on my friends list who joined team Invisibility while 9 joined Flight. If anyone else on Invisiblity wants to make a team just let me know! I'd love to be a part of it!

Placed at 2015.5 Splatfest Power, I'm satisfied.
Last time I placed at ~1800 and climbed up to I think 2062 before it became impossible to climb beyond that. But since I was placed closer to where I left off last time, maybe I won't suffer from the "5 points per win, -30 points per loss" nonsense.

Things seem more stable this time around (though I'm scared to say it in case something happens), and I've only encountered members of the opposite team. ~

IMG_20170901_230048.jpg

MUR YOU JOINED THE WRONG TEAM

Back