Splatoon Splatfest 2 Discussion | NA EU AUS JP

GOD i only have one more point to get and then ill have max rank, but i keep getting DCed //dies

on a side note, I have no idea how the splatfests work this time around, result wise, so I just added the regions I think they are based on?
if someone wants to send me a SS or the results in your region that would be swell

I don't even like ketchup or mayo :( I picked team ketchup, but congrats mayo!

WAITING ON THE NEW SQUIFFER, IT COMES WITH THE BUBBLER, WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE SPECIAL. Just wished it came with that new special that sends out bubbles of ink :(

Last edited:
on a side note, I have no idea how the splatfests work this time around, result wise, so I just added the regions I think they are based on?
if someone wants to send me a SS or the results in your region that would be swell

There's 3 regions, Japan, NA (which includes AU and NZ), and EU. I don't think the EU one is over yet. Mayo won in japan with 56% of the votes, 51% solo wins, and 49% team wins.

There's 3 regions, Japan, NA (which includes AU and NZ), and EU. I don't think the EU one is over yet. Mayo won in japan with 56% of the votes, 51% solo wins, and 49% team wins.

awesome thanks~ I'll update the first post now ♪

i think eu doesnt end until 3pm or smth

R.i.p. my Ketchup dudes :( I'm pretty sure if the Splatfest results were calculated like they were in the old game Ketchup would have won lol

Congrats to Team Mayo! c:

How many snails did Mayo Queens/Kings get? I got 21 for Ketchup.

How many snails did Mayo Queens/Kings get? I got 21 for Ketchup.

I was a Mayo King and received 24 snails for winning the splatfest. I see that splatfest losses had their winnings increased. Nintendo could've done the same for those that won too.

I didn't participated in the actual Splatfest, but I voted for Ketchup earlier. Since they lost, I earned 2 Super Sea Snails instead of 3.

I was a Mayo King and received 24 snails for winning the splatfest. I see that splatfest losses had their winnings increased. Nintendo could've done the same for those that won too.

I think the reason why they only increased the amount of Super Sea Snails for the losing team is to somewhat discourage the metagame involving players picking a less popular team in order to increase the odds of winning matches. The fewer the votes are there, the more likely you'll come across with a competent teammate.
Also, that design decision is also there to help mitigating the potential matchmaking issues, such as players from popular team not being able to find players from the opposing team and coming across with problematic users.

Mayo were, and still are, losers from the beginnning - just because they had Junkrat Pearl on their side.

Goodjobthough

I think pearl is cute man, she can't sing so she raps I mean if life gives you lemons, make a cake lol

I think pearl is cute man, she can't sing so she raps I mean if life gives you lemons, make a cake lol

ya shes Good i love her ??? tbh i just really like off the hook, wayy better than squid sisters

when will we get off the hook amiibo.....

Back