• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who Is Your Favorite Cranky?

Fang, no doubt about it. He had been in my town since late 2013, until he moved away in early 2016 (time-traveling mistake :( ). He used to send me letters and presents all the time, and our friendship levels were through the roof! He has this awesome fashion sense and was always outside. These are personal reasons, but I would definitely say Fang is my favorite Cranky. (Not to mention one of my top 3 favorite villagers.)

I have Curt in one of my towns, I like him a lot~

I'll have to say Bruce and Chief are my favorites. :eek:

Wolfgang is one of the only cranky villagers I like; he's my favorite out of all of them, with Apollo as my second favorite. I have trouble connecting with many of them as well, but I instantly liked Wolfgang; he's very cute and I think he's nice to talk to/ Hope you find one you like! :)

Static is really cool, one of my first cranky's in New Leaf! I have Harry in my second town right now and here it is the second day and he already has a nickname for me! I really like him, a lot more than I originally thought! Honestly, i don't know that I dislike a single Cranky villager!

I'd have to go with Cyrano, one of my originals and a deeply missed villager. I don't know exactly what made him special or unique to me, but I know he always felt like an older friend who always looked out for me.

My favorites are Apollo and Hamphrey.
I mean- just look at him
Hamphrey_HHD.jpg

Octavian, of course! Though it helps that cranky is... actually one of my favorite personality types... I also have Curt in my town right now, and although he isn't a dreamy for me, I can't imagine letting him go... I just want to hug him and smooch the little boo boo bandages on his forehead for him. (It helps that I have a soft spot for villagers wearing bandages.)

In my gamecube version of animal crossing, Gonzo was one of my starters, and he's actually still there to this day~ So needless to say, he has a special place in my heart. I also have Wart Jr. on that file (at least I think I still do?) and although he's fairly ugly by most players' standards, I always thought he looked like an ugly old grandpa or something haha. Although now he kind of reminds me of Deadpool without his mask... Wart Jr. isn't anywhere close to my top 10 favorite villagers of all time list or anything, but... idk, he still has that special place in my cold dead heart.

Apollo and Chief for me :) took me a while to connect with any cranky villagers too! As a kid I almost hated them!

fang!!!!!!!!!! bc i'm basic

but, like, have you seen those eyes??

beautiful

I have Fang in my town and I think he's awesome! He's just such a cool snowy wolf to me. But I think you should look at a list of all the different cranky villagers and decide for yourself. :)

I really dislike Cranky villagers in personality and appearance. Curt was pretty cool though and I kept him for months but he decided to leave a week ago. I'll try to replace him with O'hare a hope things will finally click :)

I love Camofrog. He took forever to get to know and I was lukewarm on him for a while but now that we've reached a certain level of friendship he's great. His personality definite grates on me from time to time, but almost every time he pings me it's to give me a present. Idk if anyone besides me has heard of the 5 Love Languages quiz thing, but his love language is definitely gift giving. Some people/frogs express their love in different ways! :blush:

Fang is my favourite cranky. I had Wolfgang and O'hare move into my town before and I like them as well. :D

Back