Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
So I really have not been able to connect wit a cranky villager in New Leaf. Vladimir is cute but while he has been in my town twice I haven't really connected with him. In Wild World I connected with Curt and Apollo and even Connected a little bit with Curt in New Leaf. However I generally like all the big bears and dont want my town to be over run with them. Dobie and Ike are cute but idk if I will connect with them. Who is your favorite cranky that you would recommend me?

All of the cranky wolves are good, I have Fang in my town right now and he's great!
If you're looking for a less well known villager, Lobo is still a wolf but I find not as many people have him.
But my favourite cranky villager is Bruce, I don't think he's that popular or talked about too much but I have such a soft spot for him!!

My favorites are: Static, Ricky, Lobo, Wolfgang, Buzz, Frank, Bruce, Tom and Camofrog.

All of the cranky wolves are good, I have Fang in my town right now and he's great!
If you're looking for a less well known villager, Lobo is still a wolf but I find not as many people have him.
But my favourite cranky villager is Bruce, I don't think he's that popular or talked about too much but I have such a soft spot for him!!

I agree Bruce is awesome, lately he's been sending me a ton of mail for no reason about wanting to talk and how he's always there for me.

Not sure why, but it's awesome lol

Lobo is my favourite cranky currently. He's been in my town from the start, and aside from him I practically ignore all my villagers. He's not the cutest wolf, but he still is special for me~

MLLcuTN - Imgur.jpg

CJk47w1UYAACodE.jpg
My favorite cranky villagers are Gaston and Static.I've had both of 'em for a long time and they've been fun to have around.Gonzo the cranky koala is another good one.

My favourite is Bruce; I've had him for a while and I think I connect with him a lot more than other cranky villagers. He's always sending me the nicest letters! I also like Tom, Vladimir, Fang, Lobo, Roscoe, and Static.

I'd say Fang for personal reasons. He loves befriending most of my female villagers. He is inspired by Diana and Lolly's style that he wore a pink parka and set his catchphrase to "No doy!". He also has a thing for Nana, and gets along with Chief and Monty well!
Too bad he isnt one of my final dreamies. I'll miss him.

My favorite villager is Static so I would have to vote for him. Though I also like Roscoe, Kabuki, Wolf Link, and Del. I have a lot of crankies in my town. ;)

my favourites are tom, lobo, fang and bruce

i also think dobie is pretty cool, although i've never had him yet

Limberg for sure. He's been my player's best friend since the GameCube version. I write him letters, bring him presents and talk to him whenever I play.

I really like Butch. He has been there since the beginning of my NL village. He sends me letters and gives me gifts all the time.

Back