Blue Hybrid Pansy
Leif
Pavé
Happy Home Designer Token
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
ど
This is kind of an continuation from another topic about my second town. I plan on it being a Country (Western-ish) theme. I compiled a list of twenty-something villagers and that would match the theme in a way and I did not put a single smug! I looked through the smug options and came to the conclusion of 4 possible options.

Please post why you think they would fit or how they could! (This is what I really want to know)

One time I was in Pixiv, and i saw this weird account dedicated to Beardo. There are a lot of weird beardo pictures.
I voted for Beardo lol.

Beardo!~
He has a 'posh' looking design that could might well with your country theme.

5qIdq0J.jpg
I also voted for Beardo because he looks like one of those character actors that always pops up in an old western movie and usually plays the saloon keeper or the banker.He certainly has the hairstyle.

Colton is one of my absolute favourite villagers, but I feel as if Beardo would fit your town theme more!

i feel like beardo would fit your theme more because he kind of has a western vibe to him, and his facial hair kind of makes him look like he belongs in a western movie or something lmao

I think Beardo fits the most with your theme, though Ed really does to! Either would work in my opinion. Very nice town theme by the way! Good luck with it!

I feel like Hippeaux would be the best fit in all honesty. Not only does he feel like a western artist, but with the kind of outfit he has, plus color scheme, and the house furniture he originally has, I feel he is closest.

The next I feel would best be Beardo, as I feel like his kind of attitude and design has a good western pass off.

However, Colton and Ed don't feel too fitting, especially Ed. xD;;

Out of these options Beardo gives me the most Western feeling, so I would go with him. Still, out of personal preference I would go with Colton from these options (or Kyle, he's my favorite smug and I love having him in my town ;))

I went with Colton, because he's basically a prince horse, and he's always trying to flaunt dubs with his catchphrase, Check 'em-- Check it.

I was thinking of doing ed and Elmer as House buddies, but I don't really like much about Ed physically and his interior is alright (for the theme I'm going for)

Beardo reminds me of a British kind of Sherlock feel, but now that y'all say he has the hair like in the country western movies, it totally changes my tune about him!

I really like Colton, but his exterior of the house is not really the best in matching my theme, though his interior and physical look are kind of like that Country-Rich Boy. (I could dedicate a whole area of town to make it look all fancy and rich!

Hippeux has a private school look and his exterior has a country-ish theme. I'm not sure though if he would fit the theme. (obviously not considering nobody has voted for him lol)

I appreciate the feedback!

-A little insight into my town so far.
I was thinking about choosing
Ava
Ava kind of has a Country kitchen as an interior for her house and her exterior is spot on, the best option of a normal for this theme!

Grizzly
Grizzly has a good physical, interior and exterior fit, obvious choice!

Kody
Also at first I was really wanting Teddy to be the Jock of the town, but his interior is not country at all, though looking at it again I might choose him over Kody. Kody's interior is awesome, but his exterior and physical look are kind of lacking.

Deirdre
She has a forest theme, not sure if I like it though.

Elmer
I need a horse in town and he looks like your everyday horse when you think of one! (If I had Ed I would make them live next to each other!)

Patty
I love everything, very fitting!

Tipper
I love this interior, seems like a milk factory! (also the exterior is real similar to Alli's!)

Angus and Alli

OR

Amelia and Avery

I'm leaning towards having Alli and Angus in town because Alli seems like a Small town girl who has a love for fashion design and the big city. She hasn't broke out of her comfortable little town. While Angus is just a bachelor wanting to have fun and play bar-themed games in his house (Look at his interior for reference)

Avery and Amelia's interior are spot on, but their exterior are not really country.

Deirdre was the only uchi I could think of that match the theme the best. Though Ursala (the town florist) and Canberra (ranch series in her house) were kind of contenders.

Ava kind of has a Country kitchen as an interior for her house and her exterior is spot on, the best option of a normal for this theme!

Beards seems like he fits with the western theme. However, Colton is a close second for me, mainly because he is a horse, but you said you are probably already going to go with Elmer for a horse.

I have Colton in my town, so I'm a bit biased, but as others have said, I also think that Beardo would fit in your town.

I think I might have both Beardo and Colton in! But If not Colton then I'd definitely have Hippeux, partially because you don't see him as often.

colton is one of my favourite villagers, he's super cute! i actually feel that he could fit in a western very nicely because he's a horse. and although his outfit makes him look a little bit like a prince, i think that's what would make your town more interesting
i'd also go with beardo. he's not someone i'd ever go for but he definitely fits in with his old fashioned design

Last edited:
I think Colton would be a good fit in a western themed town. Beardo looks super weird to me, and bears aren't in the desert. Lol

Back