• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Bianca's Boutique (Your Premiere Fashion Outlet)

Hi Bianca! Could I visit your town and have a look at what's for sale? Or do you have a dream address I could look at?

Hi Bianca! Could I visit your town and have a look at what's for sale? Or do you have a dream address I could look at?

Hi Mephala..It is not updated yet but current...YOu can have an idea of what I have..i have two houses that are boutique its my house (bianca) and Gracie

and the lower town with full of stuff on the ground is the thrift shop

the dream address is 5D00-0077-B526

Whenever you're ready can I pay the 15 tbt for the thrift shop? This is an awesome idea!

Whenever you're ready can I pay the 15 tbt for the thrift shop? This is an awesome idea!

Absolutely!! The only question I have is are u in EST? The time now for me is 10:50 am, and I wonder the latest you can come at night tonight?

No, I'm in GMT so it's 3:54pm now. I'll be able to come online until around 8pm GMT today (3pm EST).

No, I'm in GMT so it's 3:54pm now. I'll be able to come online until around 8pm GMT today (3pm EST).

Oh can we do it over this weekend. I can play starting at 11 pm up to 2 am EST time (3-6 am GMT time)..You are probably still zzzzz by then :) But ill try to come earlier and pm you if i can

Yeah, I'll be asleep at those times unfortunately! If that ends up being too awkward we could do 15 to 20 mins over a few days rather than one big shop? Or would that be unfair? I'm fine with this weekend if that's what you'd prefer. :)

Hi! I checked your dream address to see if there was anything I'd be interested in and I wanted to know if the golden watering can was for sale? Thanks!

Hi! I checked your dream address to see if there was anything I'd be interested in and I wanted to know if the golden watering can was for sale? Thanks!

Yes it is!! please pm me for your offer!!! Thanks!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I'll be asleep at those times unfortunately! If that ends up being too awkward we could do 15 to 20 mins over a few days rather than one big shop? Or would that be unfair? I'm fine with this weekend if that's what you'd prefer. :)

Weekend should be fine. Usually, I will charge per session but if you want to shop for 2- 20 minute sessions that is fine also (even on weekends). But if you have more time on weekends, getting everything in one swoop is ideal.. :)

Okay, sounds good! We can give this weekend a shot and I'll wake up a bit earlier (around 7am GMT) if that helps?

Hello, I currently have Gracie in my town. I wanted to do your rental for the Gracie Check for 10 TBT. Theme is historical.

Hi I put some items on pre-order. I was wondering if they have been acquired and when we can connect?

Hi, can I please rent some clothes for a Gracie check? I need a ''historical'' look by the end of the day. Thanks

Back