• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Bianca's Boutique (Your Premiere Fashion Outlet)

hi I read you had 50 amiibo cards, I was wondering if you had Ursula and if you did you'd be willing to let me adopt her? I'd pay of course !

Hello, if you have a wetsuit do you think I could get it? Also could you tell me the price.

Thanks.

hi I read you had 50 amiibo cards, I was wondering if you had Ursula and if you did you'd be willing to let me adopt her? I'd pay of course !

sure! pm me your offer!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, if you have a wetsuit do you think I could get it? Also could you tell me the price.

Thanks.

complete wetsuit collection is 40 TBT or 5 TBT each

We talked about me purchasing a pink wetsuit from your collecting. I'll be available within the later hours of the day for us to do the transaction if you will be. Hoping to get a few more hours sleep so not sure when I'll resurface! :)

@Rosie, just pm me when you are ready and hopefully we can do it at the moment

Thrift shop is open! only 20 TBT grab all you can!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I am running a new service where you can store all your stuff for only 20 TBT/month. I will give you a designated spot where you can store everything if you are running out of space in your town

Back