• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Bianca's Boutique (Your Premiere Fashion Outlet)

hi aunt!! the thing is to just come and see :) I do not know if i do yet lol everything is in thrift shop

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Bianca! It's Mya, I was wondering if you had any alpine furniture for sale?

hi Mya!! see my reply above!!

20 Million Raffle Giveaway Entries Update:

Here are the entrants so far:

3 ACNLover10
9 bonucci

Remember after you become a customer of Bianca's you get a chance for the raffle!!

Last edited:
The winner for the first fashion showdown is...............Lars!!

Congratulations you are moving on the semifinals...

On to round 2, I will pm those who are going to do the next round. Chick I am moving you to judge round 2. okay?

The botique is now open for business. If you want to try the thrift shop, its only 15 TBT admission (prepay please). It is unlimited grab all you can accessories and clothes....

I am accepting two max customers now...

Thanks!

Gates open

ok ill be there

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am now opening the Botique for shoppers and only 15 TBT if you want to access the thrift shop portion of my store...where you can grab unlimited items no questions asked!

I only have 2 slots so sign up now...the first 2 will get a chance to shop

Id like to try the thrift shop service?
I'm just not completely understanding how it all works.

You'll pay me 15 TBT for admission and you get to grab as many items as you like no limits :)

most of the items are clothing and accessories and couple of furniture...

Last edited:

Thank you for Shopping Bianca's Jabbewocky..You are now entered in our 20 million Giveaway raffle :

20 Million Raffle Giveaway Entries Update:

Here are the entrants so far:

3 ACNLover10
8 Jabberwocky
9 bonucci

Remember after you become a customer of Bianca's you get a chance for the raffle!!

This is amazing. Could I please rent clothes for a Gracie check? is that 10 TBT for each check or all four?

Back